All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Is it just me that finds the club shop either horribly over priced or just about always out of stock?

not much in the way of woman or young lassies wear either, I’m sure they like football too

Not to be an ass, but it is the end of the season. It would be a bad investment for them to restock everything now.

Edited by Crawford
Season not year

1 minute ago, Crawford said:

Not to be an ass, but it is the end of the season. It would be a bad investment for them to restock everything now.

Agree with both of you. Club shop is a bit rubbish though. Was in Arbroath and they have a temporary store in the Abbeygate and the shop was just night and day to our offerings.

2 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Is it just me that finds the club shop either horribly over priced or just about always out of stock?

not much in the way of woman or young lassies wear either, I’m sure they like football too

Better stocked than that mob down the road , mate in Spain was 60 last week unfortunately he’s a Arab , I went into the dab shop to buy him a United golf  polo  for his birthday, they stocked one polo , jet black and shit heavy material, , went up to the Dee shop to buy Dundee one for my trip over , 5 different styles all lightweight polos 

12 hours ago, The Algebraist said:

Good to see Josh in the 21s, no idea if that has been happening regularly but very well deserved imo. More surprised but delighted to see Harrison in there as well, just reward for some fine performances towards the end of the season.

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/scotland-under-21-squad-named-for-double-header-against-belgium-and-denmark/?rid=13925&fbclid=IwAR16oBMl535hSvRDP799nMW6sqNTg8noXLy4nbHe2q-6SFV7OnUx1W0yZVQ

Noticed Josh in the squad so well done to him. Sure with game time he will develop into a fine player for Dundee. Anymore like him requiring a bit of development feel free to send them up to Peterhead 🤩

2 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Noticed Josh in the squad so well done to him. Sure with game time he will develop into a fine player for Dundee. Anymore like him requiring a bit of development feel free to send them up to Peterhead 🤩

Need a deep-lying midfielder? Finlay Robertson is in need of a career boost, and is easily Championship-level, just hasn't had the chance due to Byrne mainly.

31 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Do you reckon we have a partnership with Peterhead(or any other club for that matter)?

If we did, McInally put paid to that as he was fucking seething when we recalled Mulligan and pretty much refused to play our other loanees unless forced to after that.

14 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

That's our squad update released and it's confirmed we've offered Lamie an extended deal.

https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2022/05/20/end-of-2021-22-squad-update/

Unsure if that means he's officially pied your PCA or not though - there's no reference to it in the copy of the story.

Fairly sure it's pied.

15 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

That's our squad update released and it's confirmed we've offered Lamie an extended deal.

https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2022/05/20/end-of-2021-22-squad-update/

Unsure if that means he's officially pied your PCA or not though - there's no reference to it in the copy of the story.

He was never officially announced by Dundee for what it's worth.

1 minute ago, harry94 said:

He was never officially announced by Dundee for what it's worth.

Aye, I was just away to say that. Lamie's obviously spoken about it publicly but if Dundee haven't announced it (as they did with Rudden) I guess everyone can just pretend it didn't happen.

41 minutes ago, locheedee said:

He took our 3-1 victory over Clyde the day before a bit too far, he was hopeless with us also wee shitebag.