All things Dundee FC

9 minutes ago, Crawford said:

@AmericanFan, as some have already said, our season ticket is £375 ($464.15)

How much is it for a season ticket for your nearest to home MLS side?

For Portland Timbers 2022 prices vary from $475 to $11,450.  So, the cheapest ticket would be comparable to our 375 price.  

24 minutes ago, Shiner said:

Off the wall question here but is anyone else having problems logging onto the Dark Blues forum?

No but I did get a message a couple of times asking me to wait until my browser checks something or other before I was able to access it.

13 minutes ago, hk blues said:

No but I did get a message a couple of times asking me to wait until my browser checks something or other before I was able to access it.

Thanks hk, I'm getting that message all the time but no connection!

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Unless it includes other stuff that's only for 17 games per season too.

For $11,450 it should! To be fair, It's an annual membership but that includes a lot of S***e that's not of much value t.b.h.  Single match tickets are much cheaper than in Scotland though, anything from $18 to $25.  

I can't imagine any reason to buy the Annual Membership except being able to get tickets for all games - As I recall it was difficult to get tickets for most games.

11 hours ago, Crawford said:

From 2020. Also once you get to Seattle’s stadium for example it is $40-50 for parking and $14-18 for a beer.

image.thumb.png.59b6009f462dd78b16640d2c4388c521.png

1 hour ago, Torfason said:

From 2020. Also once you get to Seattle’s stadium for example it is $40-50 for parking and $14-18 for a beer.

image.thumb.png.59b6009f462dd78b16640d2c4388c521.png

Ah thanks for that. Never looked into American "soccer" prices. Some pretty wild price differences but I guess that's both supply and demand and how successful a club is.

Do the season tickets typically come with perks such as discount from sponsors or something like that? Seems like the American thing to do.

18 hours ago, Crawford said:

$625 for Austin for cheapest from what I'm told. But it sells out every game for the most part so getting season tickets makes sense unless you want to pay $70 to a scalper or stubhub near kickoff.

In Kansas City, I could probably buy a ticket for $20 for standing or a bad seat from a scalper close to kickoff.

Roll Up! Roll Up! Get your season tickets and macaroon bars here. Don’t miss this incredible bargain! Same price as last year but one less game to get depressed about. And, instead of facing Celtic, Rangers, United, Hearts etc, we bring you instead Hamilton Accies, Queens Park, Ayr Utd and even MorTEN.

It’s a no-brainer!

10 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

$625 for Austin for cheapest from what I'm told. But it sells out every game for the most part so getting season tickets makes sense unless you want to pay $70 to a scalper or stubhub near kickoff.

In Kansas City, I could probably buy a ticket for $20 for standing or a bad seat from a scalper close to kickoff.

I'm moving to Philly and was planning on taking in a Union game. Looking at their ticket prices it's about $25-$40 for a single game. Not sure if those seats give the best view of the pitch but found that price is fairly reasonable.  Think the last time I was at Dens, about 7 or 8 years ago, the ticket price was £25 for me. Last time I had a season ticket it was £250 if I remember right.