All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

I cannot imagine Jack Ross taking his orders from Gordon Strachan. 

Assuming this is the case, KT is one of the less terrifying options. 

^^^ This. ^^^

Jack Ross or Kevin Thomson. 

No other options please...unless Moussa as player manager perhaps!?

Thank you. 

Guest Wieghortsnut

Does anyone know what happens with season tickets when getting one for someone who's disabled, wanting to get one for my laddie this season coming but he's autistic and I am his carer so would mine be discounted or that? Anyone have any info?

8 minutes ago, Wieghortsnut said:

Does anyone know what happens with season tickets when getting one for someone who's disabled, wanting to get one for my laddie this season coming but he's autistic and I am his carer so would mine be discounted or that? Anyone have any info?

Yeah you will both concession season tickets.

Pal of mine does it. He has MS and his brother gets a concession for being his carer.

Guest Wieghortsnut
6 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Yeah you will both concession season tickets.

Pal of mine does it. He has MS and his brother gets a concession for being his carer.

Cheers mate, been trying to get a hold of someone at the ticket office for a while but there's no answer 

Just now, Wieghortsnut said:

Cheers mate, been trying to get a hold of someone at the ticket office for a while but there's no answer 

I think they'll ask for a P.I.P or C.D.P letter as proof of benefit and a letter for yourself from the C.A unit. 

Good luck getting through. You're almost always better just nipping in in person.

Might hold off or leave getting a season ticket for the first time in about a decade. The prices are a joke and I feel more than ever that the fans are being taken for granted regardless of how badly the club is run. Also with so much else going on the last few years I've not been getting to enough games to justify it anyway.

Guest Wieghortsnut
2 hours ago, Crawford said:

I think they'll ask for a P.I.P or C.D.P letter as proof of benefit and a letter for yourself from the C.A unit. 

Good luck getting through. You're almost always better just nipping in in person.

Just went into the shop and got it sorted mate, cheers

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

£375 for a season ticket is fucking hysterical. 

Even more hysterical is that a £25 early bird discount is being billed as “one free game”. 

It tells you our planned pay at the gate price. 

I’m not renewing mine which is part protest against the shite we’ve been served up in recent years and partly my work means I miss too many games. Add in the piss take price and it’s a no brainer [emoji52]

I get a disabled ticket, and recieve a free carer ticket. Although my ticket is an adult so not sure how it goes with a kids ticket.

Oops, that'll teach me to reply before completing the posts.

9 minutes ago, jakedee said:

I get a disabled ticket, and recieve a free carer ticket. Although my ticket is an adult so not sure how it goes with a kids ticket.

Oops, that'll teach me to reply before completing the posts.

To be fair I don't think anyone does read that far back. I only do when I arrive mid argument 😂

I get why people are thinking 'f**k that', but the proper managerial appointment changes everything. How difficult can it be? it's fucking obvious. Also how much is this ginger arse raking in a year? 

Thank you.

Just a general round-up of today's apparent meeting at the club today. Confirming that Strachan will take overall charge of football operations, the club has a shortlist of managerial candidates and are looking at their options, the always 'big improvements required' message to the players (whether that just means in their own play or a clearout of the squad is left vague), and a mention of the various out-of-contract players with no updates on the status of any of them.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gordon-strachan-john-nelms-address-26980225

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Just a general round-up of today's apparent meeting at the club today. Confirming that Strachan will take overall charge of football operations, the club has a shortlist of managerial candidates and are looking at their options, the always 'big improvements required' message to the players (whether that just means in their own play or a clearout of the squad is left vague), and a mention of the various out-of-contract players with no updates on the status of any of them.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gordon-strachan-john-nelms-address-26980225

That's the article of someone as in the dark as we are!

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

That's the article of someone as in the dark as we are!

As too was the tweet earlier. I'll take "as in the dark as we are" right now over him knowing it'll be someone I don't want it to be!