All things Dundee FC

13 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Dungdee fans are not taking this well!! Get doon😝

It seems to be everyone else isn't taking it to well. Going to enjoy every single second of making sure you lot stay in the championship next season. ☺️

1 hour ago, D TOTAL said:

Is it to his credit that Kerr has kept out DVC or was DVC pants?

Also oddly getting more confident in young Sharp as he gets more professional minutes

I liked him, anytime I seen him he looked good.

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Who do we want to fail the most, Perth fc or Billy Dodds?

My preference is Billy Dodds.

Thank you.

Dodds is everyone's preference. I don't think any of us have a real fundamental problem with St Johnstone. They've just always been the annoying little brother trying to join in with you and your pals.

Still not a derby. Not that it matters now anyway.

24 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Who do we want to fail the most, Perth fc or Billy Dodds?

My preference is Billy Dodds.

Thank you.

I don’t think St Johnstone stand a chance tbh. 

I used to really rate Rory Loy as a pundit but he's the latest media guy that just promotes his mates.

Said Mark McGhee never had a chance with Dundee due to McPake being sacked and that left a bad taste with the fans who were devastated to see him go.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

McGhee not even doing the post match presser is top quality. Nelms told him to pack his bags and he's no getting on the bus.

Had an image in my head of him trying to get into the POTY dinner tonight but being held at the door along with Rusk. Now it's of him driving back down to Brighton while it's happening.

Good fucking riddance.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Dave Mackay was doing the post-match interview and was asked if he'd be at the club next season and he replied: 'No idea. We’re all in for meetings tomorrow. At the minute I’m just disappointed we couldn’t finish on a high.'

He went on to say: 'There will be some people moving on, others staying, but it’s a chance now for the club to rebuild to make sure the next time we get back to the Premiership, in hopefully a year’s time, it is in a much better place to sustain it.'

So I guess we might get some news tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Dave Mackay was doing the post-match interview and was asked if he'd be at the club next season and he replied: 'No idea. We’re all in for meetings tomorrow. At the minute I’m just disappointed we couldn’t finish on a high.'

He went on to say: 'There will be some people moving on, others staying, but it’s a chance now for the club to rebuild to make sure the next time we get back to the Premiership, in hopefully a year’s time, it is in a much better place to sustain it.'

So I guess we might get some news tomorrow.

Makes me hopeful we'll get some guys under contract for next season away.

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Had an image in my head of him trying to get into the POTY dinner tonight but being held at the door along with Rusk. Now it's of him driving back down to Brighton while it's happening.

Good fucking riddance.

And Stockport just won the National league by 6 points and a +49 GD.

This was where they were in October under Rusk/McGheeScreenshot_20220217-125052_Twitter.thumb.jpg.e4d2320150fbd2d64a334a8b22e937bd.jpg

Hope to f**k Strachan has nothing to do with appointing the next manager.