All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

He went twelve games without a win where just a couple wins could've changed everything, something I think McPake was capable of.

McGhee can do one.

I think McPake would have been just as shite, just with less WTAF media moments. This run of managers we're on is undoubtedly the worst I can ever remember, and I'm fucking old.

18 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I’m absolutely serious when I say you spend far too much of your time thinking about Dundee.

Now the potential banter of McGhee is over I’ll forget about you soon enough.

Spoiler

Thank you

15 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

'My role at the club was that of a manager with Simon working as the coach alongside me. The Championship is a division that I feel is suited to a younger coach, one with energy, that is what the players deserve. I’m not sure my role is relevant in that environment.'

Mate, you've spent the last week begging for the job.

Where's the next permanent manager thread?

time watch GIF by Chris Kläfford

36 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Now the potential banter of McGhee is over I’ll forget about you soon enough.

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you

If only that were true.  The only time you “forgot” about us was when you were relegated and spent 4 years in the Championship.

Edited by Shadow Play

46 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

He went twelve games without a win where just a couple wins could've changed everything, something I think McPake was capable of.

McGhee can do one.

We all know McPake only got results when Adam was around. During McGhee's time he was frequently out and even when he was back he was incredibly unfit. McGhee also had to cope with reserve keeper situation. Glad McGhee is gone but I certainly thought the defending and attacking football in some of his games was best of the season (not saying a lot). Certainly don't believe we would have stayed up with McPake in charge

1 minute ago, DieDee said:

We all know McPake only got results when Adam was around. During McGhee's time he was frequently out and even when he was back he was incredibly unfit. McGhee also had to cope with reserve keeper situation. Glad McGhee is gone but I certainly thought the defending and attacking football in some of his games was best of the season (not saying a lot). Certainly don't believe we would have stayed up with McPake in charge

100% this.  I think there are some who are trying to portray McPake in a better light than he deserves.

McPake’s recruitment was a shambolic.  His team selection was poor and his reading a game was even worse.

He was incredibly fortunate that Adam became free to join Dundee when he did.  I have no doubt that without Adam McPake would not have got us out an extremely poor Championship. 

7 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

100% this.  I think there are some who are trying to portray McPake in a better light than he deserves.

McPake’s recruitment was a shambolic.  His team selection was poor and his reading a game was even worse.

He was incredibly fortunate that Adam became free to join Dundee when he did.  I have no doubt that without Adam McPake would not have got us out an extremely poor Championship. 

Well said. The over dramatic rage towards McGhee and Strachan is embarrassing. Strachan simply made a suggestion to the board who went ahead with his comments without any sort of knowledge of their own on how to get out the  scandalous state of a squad we were left with after the January window.

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Good riddance, I can remember them on here, absolutely horrendous.

Spot on.

The Cowden till I Die and the other moron were told to enjoy their temporary high in the championship and stop piping up but kept on mewling and mewling.

Still a bit to go before they are back where they belong but nice to see it. The likes of Hamilton will follow soon too. We are a failing club at the moment but we'll never plummet to the depths of these Diddy clubs.

Roll on the summer to resurrect our playing squad that was so horrifically put together by McPake.

It's time to move forward.

Thank you.

Is it to his credit that Kerr has kept out DVC or was DVC pants?

Also oddly getting more confident in young Sharp as he gets more professional minutes

Edited by D TOTAL