All things Dundee FC

15 minutes ago, paddymcp said:

Theirs no way the out of touch Strachan should be giving the task of Director of football for Dundee after clearly recommending mark McGhee on no other than basis that he’s his mate and condemning them to relegation. His judgement is flawed. Can only assume he’s charmed the daft American owner with his one liners. 

Or maybe Gordon promised him leggy Scottish woman to provide the club with tall players in his weird eugenics ramblings.

9 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Black face Daytona? @Shadow Play

Thank you.

Difficult to tell Biggie but given he’s the most stylish man in Scottish football I’d say that’s a very good shout.  Earlier this year the Daytona was increased from £10,500 to £11,600.  Still an absolute bargain if you can ever convince your AD to sell you one.   

The jacket is very stylish too.  Anyone any idea what make that is?  I can’t quite make out the logo.

6 hours ago, DUFC - South of the Border said:

You can start your own threads in the Championship section.

You do know this, right?

You can chat about how to survive the cold in Arbroath, or Morton, are they better than Dundee. 

Come on lads, don't get yourselves overwhelmed. 

To be fair, you had 4 seasons in a row to find that out.

50 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Difficult to tell Biggie but given he’s the most stylish man in Scottish football I’d say that’s a very good shout.  Earlier this year the Daytona was increased from £10,500 to £11,600.  Still an absolute bargain if you can ever convince your AD to sell you one.   

The jacket is very stylish too.  Anyone any idea what make that is?  I can’t quite make out the logo.

Yeah, impossible to tell really, also like the jacket, maybe some of the younger crowd could tell us the make.

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Yeah, impossible to tell really, also like the jacket, maybe some of the younger crowd could tell us the make.

Thank you.

Just spoke to my son.  He says it’s Sandbanks. Jamie Redknapp apparently started the label a few years ago…….and for that reason I’m out.

8 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Just spoke to my son.  He says it’s Sandbanks. Jamie Redknapp apparently started the label a few years ago…….and for that reason I’m out.

Same here, will stick to man at C&A.

Thank you.