All things Dundee FC

56 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Premise this is a United fan? Never understand why you would want your rivals to die (or any club - maybe the old firm as a possible exception). Id argue you wouldn’t even want them relegated as then miss out the chance to beat them in the derbies.

Also, if Dundee get it right then they should walk the league next season

She's a St. Johnstone fan, they hate the Dees more than United fans ever will.

3 minutes ago, Girth said:

Some base level DABs crawling out their holes here. Deary me. 

No thank you. 

You'd think with so much material the trolling would be considerably better. These c***s are as thick as Rangers fans, or god forbid, the Juniors. 

8 minutes ago, The Derry said:

If St Johnstone stay up I reckon we win the league comfortably.

I am not so confident.

I have seen this too many times over the years to be confident in the Championship.

ICT - previous top division side, our complete bogey team, we never seem to beat them.

Partick Thistle & Hamilton Accies, 2 previous top division sides who are probably looking at the league the same way we are.

Raith Rovers & Arbroath have shown in recent years that they can mount some kind of challenge.

Ayr United, Cove, Airdrie/QP, I'm not to worried about.

The only thing I am certain of, is that we will pump Morten every time we play them.

Just now, johnnydun said:

I am not so confident.

I have seen this too many times over the years to be confident in the Championship.

ICT - previous top division side, our complete bogey team, we never seem to beat them.

Partick Thistle & Hamilton Accies, 2 previous top division sides who are probably looking at the league the same way we are.

Raith Rovers & Arbroath have shown in recent years that they can mount some kind of challenge.

Ayr United, Cove, Airdrie/QP, I'm not to worried about.

The only thing I am certain of, is that we will pump Morten every time we play them.

ICT and Hamilton can sook my plums, absolutely stinking the pair of them.  Partick don't have it in them to win a league.  Arbroath won't be able to keep up this level another year and Raith are finished as any sort of relevant team.  Ayr and Morten are seaside league teams already punching above their weight in this league so they won't pose any threats.  Cove will be interesting and we are a bricker to lose up there.  Hope Airdrie come up because be more fun beating them than QP.

Anyway guys; the Premiership is over for you. Time to move down to the Championship now. 

This section is for the top teams. Your section is with Raith, Cove and other lower level clubs.  All hanging around here does, is make you remember what you had. 

Like the great Jim Bowen used to say "take it away lads". 

1 minute ago, DUFC - South of the Border said:

Anyway guys; the Premiership is over for you. Time to move down to the Championship now. 

This section is for the top teams. Your section is with Raith, Cove and other lower level clubs.  All hanging around here does, is make you remember what you had. 

If someone could tell this thick c**t that we don't actually shift the threads, that would be just great 😂

1 minute ago, DUFC - South of the Border said:

Clearly doesn't understand how this site or a football season works.

Minter.

3 minutes ago, DUFC - South of the Border said:

This idiot started a wind up thread in the Championship forum, nobody noticed, and he's since deleted it.😀

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

6 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

If someone could tell this thick c**t that we don't actually shift the threads, that would be just great 😂

You can start your own threads in the Championship section.

You do know this, right?

You can chat about how to survive the cold in Arbroath, or Morton, are they better than Dundee. 

Come on lads, don't get yourselves overwhelmed. 

26 minutes ago, DUFC - South of the Border said:

But, it does get to you. So, how subpar can it be, really? 

First rule of trolling mate - don't make yourself the object of ridicule. Sadly I think that ship has somewhat sailed for you. 

Ah well. 

2 hours ago, Aufc said:

Premise this is a United fan? Never understand why you would want your rivals to die (or any club - maybe the old firm as a possible exception). Id argue you wouldn’t even want them relegated as then miss out the chance to beat them in the derbies.

Also, if Dundee get it right then they should walk the league next season

It's a reference to a flag/banner aimed at United that has appeared at Dundee games recently. I saw it when they played at Peterhead in the cup

Theirs no way the out of touch Strachan should be giving the task of Director of football for Dundee after clearly recommending mark McGhee on no other than basis that he’s his mate and condemning them to relegation. His judgement is flawed. Can only assume he’s charmed the daft American owner with his one liners. 

Edited by paddymcp