All things Dundee FC

32 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Obviously Dingus and Charlie aren't getting on which is probably why Charlie said what he said here, but thankfully his comments after tonight's game have alleviated my worries that McGhee will somehow weasel his way into an extended stay at the club... somewhat.

image.png.7bebff44bcea1b910dbd2cecd1cc5e86.png

"Club to bring in a hungrier manager"

Cue McGhee being back not eating again...

8 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

One hell of a way for Charlie to grab his 100th career senior goal, glad he got that after the dive and the 'assist' made it looked like he would go out with a whimper rather than that banger of a strike.

If he's going to stay his wage will have to decrease by quite a bit, and I doubt he'd accept that. If we could keep him to be an impact sub I'd be more than happy, but I don't see it happening.

Don't see why not, he's not exactly strapped for cash.

Clearly Adam wants to get into the coaching to management side. If a club can give him that, and I can't see why we couldn't, then he should be good for 30 mins a game while he gets the route into coaching, albeit on a reduced financial package. Can't see any club giving him anything like his current package to be a player and he will surely recognise that now is the time to get on the ladder of management positions (assistant?). 

9 hours ago, Yenitit said:

The boy Mulligan looks no bad at right midfield aye 😂👍

Don't be a fanny. However we can agree he plays better out wide ( which I said right wing back he did at Peterhead)..... again I'm all for him been given more game time. Him and Anderson and Sharp. 

Edited by Robin.Hood

13 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Don't be a fanny. However we can agree he plays better out wide..... again I'm all for him been given more game time. Him and Anderson and Sharp. 

I mean, it's usually you that's quoting people from ages ago to say how they were wrong. Only fair.

8 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

Don't be a fanny. However we can agree he plays better out wide ( which I said right wing back he did at Peterhead)..... again I'm all for him been given more game time. Him and Anderson and Sharp. 

😂😂

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I mean, it's usually you that's quoting people from ages ago to say how they were wrong. Only fair.

Especially when they were being a d!ck about it. 

Was just a gentle reminder then the insults start again. If you want info on football G Man I’m yer man! 😂

50 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Especially when they were being a d!ck about it. 

Was just a gentle reminder then the insults start again. If you want info on football G Man I’m yer man! 😂

Wasn't being a dick about it. Just went with what I knew ( check post above regarding where he played for Peterhead ). 

Regarding Mulligan... he is doing well. So we can both be happy and hope he carries on getting games on the wing..... 

Will give you a greenie because I'm nice that way.

Insults I understand. Simpleton probably been the best so far since I've been on here...

Speaking of football..... 

Rather than that last one being my last post this will be.

Been on this site for 14 years. Met a few people off here who are sound people. However got a new job in football ( which I've been lucky to land) and unfortunately it's in my best interests to not post on ah football forum or certainly according to an Ex pro. 

Been a pleasure and certainly the only forum I've ever posted on. 

Hopefully the club can bounce back regardless of what league we are in.

Mon the Dees 

23 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Been on this site for 14 years. Met a few people off here who are sound people. However got a new job in football ( which I've been lucky to land) and unfortunately it's in my best interests to not post on ah football forum or certainly according to an Ex pro. 

Mon the Dees 

New Dundee manager, imo.

welcome Hoodie

40 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Mon the Dees 

All the very best G_Man.  Sounds like a good gig you’ve got lined up.

Always enjoyed your honesty on here.  

1 hour ago, Robin.Hood said:

Mon the Dees 

Congratulations.  Hope your more successful than McGhee.

2 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

Mon the Dees 

All the best in your new job G Man. If you need any info on football I’ll no be far from here! 👍