All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, locheedee said:

Lee Wilkie spouting pish, nothing else.

But hey, if you don't want me to buy a season ticket that is the way to do it.

11 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Lee Wilkie spouting pish, nothing else.

Yeah, lets give the job to a guy that couldn't win a game in f**k knows how many attempts.

Wonder how much these DC Thomson clowns are paying him to type out absolute shite.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, kevthedee said:

When utd got relegated it was tears from the fans.

When hearts got relegated it was tears and tantrums.

When killie got relegated it was tears,tantrums and snoters.

When we get relegated it will be ahh well shit happens we deserved it no complaints.

You won't see any tears,tantrums or snoters from us.

Dundee till I die

Thank you.

Practice makes perfect.

16 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Yeah, lets give the job to a guy that couldn't win a game in f**k knows how many attempts.

Wonder how much these DC Thomson clowns are paying him to type out absolute shite.

Thank you.

The fear of not getting Ross but McGhee would be unreal.

In the sea it goes.

So here's the thing, I have my concerns that the Dundee fans will never get to see McGhee naked. At least if they stick with him next season he could fulfil that promise, a promise I know quite a few Dees were looking forward to.

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

It’s a bit late in the day but if Dundee are relegated tonight then an announcement should be made immediately after the game that McGhee is away.

It feels like it's been about 12 year since you've said something sensible, but 100% agree.

If not, I'll be furious.

Don't think it's realistic to expect an announcement at 10pm at night, but Nelms and Co could allay a lot of fears by ensuring that it's done in time for local papers/evening news bulletins tomorrow.

Only negative I can see is that the last time we were in that position, McPake took charge for the final game v St. Mirren, he put Hamilton back in the goal, and flapjack promptly flogged 3 goals in a 3-2 defeat. They should put big Charlie and Gowser in charge for Sunday and just kick Livi off the park.

18 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Then we beat Livi and St Johnstone lose juuust enough goals to Hibs to see us just barely squeak 11th.

And then we get battered by Arbroath.

Firstly, a disclaimer - there's more chance of me winning the lottery twice in a row without playing than there is of anything I'm about to say even coming close to being remotely possible.

It is worth remembering that while the goal difference, er, difference looks big, for it to be relevant we need to win twice and St Johnstone need to lose twice. A seven goal swing across four games isn't that much, and well within the bounds of "normal" results (e.g. St Johnstone lose 2-0 twice, and we win 2-0 and 1-0). 

As I say, though...not going to happen. 

17 minutes ago, The Master said:

Firstly, a disclaimer - there's more chance of me winning the lottery twice in a row without playing than there is of anything I'm about to say even coming close to being remotely possible.

It is worth remembering that while the goal difference, er, difference looks big, for it to be relevant we need to win twice and St Johnstone need to lose twice. A seven goal swing across four games isn't that much, and well within the bounds of "normal" results (e.g. St Johnstone lose 2-0 twice, and we win 2-0 and 1-0). 

It’s the hope that kills you…

30 minutes ago, Mdiap said:

Why is it always name calling with you?

Talk Show Kiss GIF by iOne Digital

Only for idiots like you, spammo and the twisted geriatric fool. The rest of the DAB's are a sound bunch.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

2 hours ago, The Master said:

The players looked like they’d downed tools at the weekend. Like a lot of others I’m just waiting for the confirmation of relegation, not to be disheartened or pissed off about it, but for a chance to get excited about the club again; hopefully hiring a good manager with the potential for a squad rebuild and promotion push next season. Whether or not it will be a success, time will time.