All things Dundee FC

Well, this I didn't expect. But knowing Hearts and Killie fans are still so utterly rattled by us makes the blow of having a nightmare of a season just that little bit softer.

I'm not a big proponent of these type of player stats or anything but I find them interesting so look them up sometimes. I noticed Cammy Kerr showing up well for a couple of defensive metrics so thought I'd share. Surprisingly, he's high for fouls drawn too.

20220508_043549.jpg

20220508_043525.jpg

Edit: Sweeney high for interceptions too, of course.

Edited by FreedomFarter

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Relegation is the very least of Dundee's worries.

A quick look at their accounts shows the only thing keeping them afloat is their owner ploughing his own personal cash in.

Their balance sheet is negative FFS.

At some point, the authorities are going to have to step in and put a stop to club owners putting their clubs at risk like this.

Ffs you’re no very good at reading then are you 😂

I’d like to commend the P&B Funsters for their public stoicism when we all know they are crying themselves to sleep at night.

Whether you stay up or go down I hope McGhee is given a lot of leeway in the summer transfer window.

20 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

A quick look at their accounts shows the only thing keeping them afloat is their owner ploughing his own personal cash in.

It's going exactly the same way as Gretna did and it's now the 3rd time in recent memory that Dundee have been caught out in the same situation.

At some point, the authorities are going to have to step in and put a stop to club owners putting their clubs at risk like this. If anything happens to the owner, the club is finished overnight. They can't operate without him.

Go and have a look at the DAB accounts, that's where the real horror/hilarity begins.

Thank you.

21 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

It's going exactly the same way as Gretna did and it's now the 3rd time in recent memory that Dundee have been caught out in the same situation.

At some point, the authorities are going to have to step in and put a stop to club owners putting their clubs at risk like this. If anything happens to the owner, the club is finished overnight. They can't operate without him.

You took time out to write this nonsense too.

Minter.

25 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Go and have a look at the DAB accounts, that's where the real horror/hilarity begins.

Thank you.

Whataboutery. Hes talking about you boys so i dont know why you have brought us into it

6 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Whataboutery. Hes talking about you boys so i dont know why you have brought us into it

We made a profit due to the insurance payout, so he's gibbering pish. He seems to be interested in 'death spiral' accounts, so I simply pointed him in the correct direction.

Thank you.

25 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

We made a profit due to the insurance payout, so he's gibbering pish. He seems to be interested in 'death spiral' accounts, so I simply pointed him in the correct direction.

Thank you.

Next season we will have Celtic, Rangers, Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen coming to Tannadice as well as the european game/games. You will have Morton, Arbroath and Cove. Pretty sure we will be making a few bob on those. Enjoy though