15 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Happy 50th @johnnydun. Have a gd one 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

50?!

FIFTY YEARS OLD?! 

FUCK OFF! 

Many happy returns, son of Jesus. 

Fuckin 50! Cheeky c***s.

This time last year you were all wishing me a happy 40th! 

Unless the Alzheimers has kicked in early? 

5 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

EXCLUSIVE! Jack Ross on Dundee manager radar as Dens Park chiefs consider options if they fail to beat the drop

Least it's in the papers.......   promising. 

It's not an exclusive though is it....

On 25/04/2022 at 21:18, johnnydun said:

I have heard that Nelms has been in regular contact with Jack Ross and the reason he was never going to replace McPake this season is because he didn't want to risk a relegation on his CV. He is looking to take over next season.

You're welcome.

59 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I like how it's angled like this is only an option if we go down, as if a) we're not already as good as relegated and b) his standing isn't higher than the club's right now.

Just get him in, for f**k's sakes.

Maybe there's a clause built into his Hibs departure that he can't join another top flight side without mega compensation?

47 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Maybe there's a clause built into his Hibs departure that he can't join another top flight side without mega compensation?

That's a very good shout. Similar clause  to Souleymane Coulibaly after his departure from the middle east that he couldn't play in any top flight league.

Very different circumstances but yeah.

We've not had a manager move upwards in their career since Jim Duffy in 1996. I hope Jack Ross doesn't know we'll be the final nail in his coffin as a credible football manager until the ink is dry on the contract.

On 26/04/2022 at 09:14, The Derry said:

We need a proper clear out, I'd keep about 7 players from this current lot.  They are bottom of the worst Premiership I've ever seen.  

Kerr, Byrne, Rudden, McMullan, Mulligan, Anderson and McCowan.  McGinn and Sweeney would be maybes, but Sweeney is slow as death and scares the shite out of me.

Anyone who says Kerr has been shite this season is at it and I would be willing to fight anyone who says it.

I think Kerr has been one of the better players this year, especially while at LB. I also seem to be in the minority when it comes to Sweeney too, for a big guy he doesn't fully use his height to win many headers. Him trying to dribble through the saints midfield came shortly before their equaliser I'm sure. Definitely overrated imo 

8 hours ago, LM_0803 said:

I think Kerr has been one of the better players this year, especially while at LB. I also seem to be in the minority when it comes to Sweeney too, for a big guy he doesn't fully use his height to win many headers. Him trying to dribble through the saints midfield came shortly before their equaliser I'm sure. Definitely overrated imo 

Too many players hiding and not willing to receive the ball IMO so he ends up losing it.

3 minutes ago, Lex said:

Listening to McGhee on the radio. What a strange man and a bizarre interview. What happened between him and Charlie Adam?emoji16.png

Missed the interview. What's he saying?