All things Dundee FC

9 hours ago, doogster said:

I have also turned off my heating because it's towards the end of April.  Unfortunately, I am also on my way to have my second kebab of the week so that is where we differ.  

Hiya Leigh, hiya pal!

Top quality 'patter' from McGhee, better than the monotonous drone from McPake, but, it's all or nothing now though, win and it's nice one McGhee, you've got the muppets jumping around like puppets, lose and you'll look like a right twat. IMO.

Here's hoping it's the former.

Thank you.

Has Josh Mulligan been getting any game time for yous, had hoped he might break through but not easy when the side is struggling

Come on as a sub a few times and rarely looked out of place but not sure if that’s a compliment.

10 hours ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Came on against United and looked useful 

Just wondered as he looked ready to step up when Dundee took him back, quick & strong and good going forward, possibly a bad time to return with the manager going & team struggling. Freeman went back to Utd & seems to be a regular am sure Josh will be a success given the chance.

4 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Just wondered as he looked ready to step up when Dundee took him back, quick & strong and good going forward, possibly a bad time to return with the manager going & team struggling. Freeman went back to Utd & seems to be a regular am sure Josh will be a success given the chance.

He looks like a wee laddie when on the pitch at times. Played well in his short appearance against United but other times the game has just completely passed him by. We always slot him into CM and either expect him to pick up the reigns of Charlie Adam's creativeness or do the running for the whole midfield so he's in a lose-lose position when he does play tbf to him.

I'd like to see him get a go at RB at some point.

Cheers for all the birthday wishes chaps. Was a fun (if pedestrian) day. Fun begins this weekend and peaks last weekend of the month. 

Now, are we gonna absolutely steam these fermers tomorrow!? 

Thank you. 

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Graham Gartland having a wee pop at our fans in the Tele:

'I don’t understand the expectation around Dundee sometimes.'

Didn't see that, just the bit with him saying we nearly signed Toney on loan. Instead we had Moussa... 😫