All things Dundee FC

12 minutes ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Subbed after 72mins yesterday he’s past it , he we not signed him then Cummings would probably still be here sad 😢 

Scored again this morning in Aus as well.

Yeah it rankles a bit that McPake was never able to solidify the team to the extent that we could comfortably accommodate playing two up front, yet McGhee has managed it and we have a chronic shortage of decent options up front. I think Mullen and Cummings might have been a decent partnership, because Mullen works hard enough and links with the midfield well enough that Cummings would have be able to do what he's decent at, i.e. stay central and goal-hang.

21 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Yeah it rankles a bit that McPake was never able to solidify the team to the extent that we could comfortably accommodate playing two up front, yet McGhee has managed it and we have a chronic shortage of decent options up front. I think Mullen and Cummings might have been a decent partnership, because Mullen works hard enough and links with the midfield well enough that Cummings would have be able to do what he's decent at, i.e. stay central and goal-hang.

He's had a decent career but I wonder just how good it could of been, if he didn't spend most of it somehow pissing people off.

Thinking of moving back up to Dundee. It’s still affordable. Although, would feel guilty about leaving my old Ma down here. 

Just need a job and somewhere to rent. 

Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, Girth said:

Thinking of moving back up to Dundee. It’s still affordable. Although, would feel guilty about leaving my old Ma down here. 

Thank you. 

Having moved to Dundee for the first time, a little under 4 years now, although there's not much jobs for my skill set, there's plenty out there.

I am so happy I made the move.

9 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Having moved to Dundee for the first time, a little under 4 years now, although there's not much jobs for my skill set, there's plenty out there.

Awesome mate. 

I do love it up there. Know some good people there too. 

Need to meet some new people too!

5 hours ago, Girth said:

Thank you. 

Vacancy available at Dens Park this summer my man, or Easter Road now if not too fussy.

Not guaranteed internet access tomorrow due to remote west coast location, so Happy 40th @Girth in advance.

Back for Saturday however, mon the Dee's!

Regards.

23 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Vacancy available at Dens Park this summer my man, or Easter Road now if not too fussy.

Not guaranteed internet access tomorrow due to remote west coast location, so Happy 40th @Girth in advance.

Back for Saturday however, mon the Dee's!

Regards.

Thank you Sir. 

I'm preparing nicely for my midlife crisis tomorrow. 

E Entertainment Midlife Crisis GIF by E!

7 hours ago, Girth said:

Thank you. 

Could get you a job either day or nightshift. 

7 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Still a c**t. 

Mark McGhee is going on a diet and keeping his heating off because, erm, we have a game on Saturday.
This might be the worst thing I've ever read.
https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/3212075/dundee-mark-mcghee-bizarre-plan-heating-st-johnstone/

I’ve read it 4 or 5 times and honestly can’t figure out if it’s genius or madness.

1 minute ago, mizfit said:

I’ve read it 4 or 5 times and honestly can’t figure out if it’s genius or madness.

And why have you read it 4 or 5 times? Because we have a game on Saturday.