All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, K.T said:

Dundee FC - the new poster boys of positive financial management in football.

None of this spending 150% of income on players wages like the dayglos.

thank you.

Turning profits whilst the filth lost £3m and also took out a substantial loan from the government in the same period  😎 

£10million losses in 3 years is f**k all though…..because remember we went into administration with £11.7m of debts 🥴

Edited by Yenitit

51 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Dundee and fucking dodgy contract clauses. :lol:

First PCA in Scottish football to be cancelled and we don't get a penny out of it would be typical Dundee tbh. There's your answer bud. @Robin.Hood

It’s our new financial prudent ways. Can’t be paying Premiership wages in the Championship unfortunately. 

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Hibs at home instead of Livingston. St Johnstone game is first though thankfully, since that game will make or break whether we should bother getting hopeful or not.

We should be looking at 15 easy points from these. 

Thank you. 

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Hibs at home instead of Livingston. St Johnstone game is first though thankfully, since that game will make or break whether we should bother getting hopeful or not.

I have a night out in Aberdeen on the 29th where I was probably staying over anyway. This works out quite nicely.

1 minute ago, The Master said:

I have a night out in Aberdeen on the 29th where I was probably staying over anyway. This works out quite nicely.

Is Aberdeen a good night out or no?

We've been through a lot of shit this season but the next two games are massive.

Perth at home then Aberdeen. Let's do our bit first of all and back the squad and manager at least for the next couple of weeks. When push comes to shove the Dundee fans are up there with the most loyal in Scotland and this home game next week is massive followed by a short trip up north.

The scenes of bodies flying about at Adams goal reminded everyone we just want the best for the club.

Let's fucking do this Dundee.

Thank you.