All things Dundee FC

7 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

The youngsters contacted him off their own back due to the quality of some of his previous work. Don't think when looking at the quality of his work they were wondering whether he was a football man or not.

If you're including yourself in the group then maybe you feel part of the amount of funds raised used for this is 'swindled' but I think you must be on your own as they've posted multiple times their thanks to the artist.

At least the youngsters who are trying their best to improve things aren't devastated, that's the main thing. Hopefully they keep it up and we can win a derby for them tomorrow - most probably haven't seen a win at the dump in their puff.

Thank you.

Nah that's fair and forgive me for coming across like a miserable c**t. I am invested in the art scene in Dundee and so have more of an opinion on this than most would. 

Nothing wrong with anyone liking it and thinking it's a good thing - which on the face of it, it is.

2 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Nah that's fair and forgive me for coming across like a miserable c**t. I am invested in the art scene in Dundee and so have more of an opinion on this than most would. 

Nothing wrong with anyone liking it and thinking it's a good thing - which on the face of it, it is.

Wasn't even having a go really just didn't understand your points. They are happy with it and let's hope they bring some colour and atmosphere to games.

Roll on tomorrow. 

Thank you.

Just had a look on the Dundee website to see what the word was on the PPV for tomorrow's game.

It tells me and I quote, " Those looking to purchase a PPV pass can do so through Dundee United - click here".

Fucking transfers you to the Motherwell FC website!

Absolute clowns, however somewhat not overly surprised.

Just on the Cammy Kerr debate, interestingly, McGhee name dropped him as not doing enough running for a full back in his wee Q&A thing after watching it there.

Also said Charlie Adam is in terrible shape fitness wise (which you don't need to be a rocket scientist to work out tbf).

Said Lawlor has been great for us. Unfortunately didn't mention Legzdins.

And there was just one p***kly moment where he got really defensive (which was quite awkward and tense - about his Sky comments) but he didn't hold back, butter us up and was definitely on the charm offensive. 

11 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Cammy Kerr runs like he's wearing concrete wellies. The fact he looks like he's going like the clappers is totally deceptive. He has to put that much effort in just to get to a crawl. He's as slow as a wet weekend in Arbroath and always has been. 

No way should anyone be holding up Cammy Kerr as a positive example of fitness. He's made the most of what he's got, but he's horribly limited athletically. He jumps like he's carrying a piano, and he's laughably easy to bully in the air.

I'd hate to see how you'd talk about a player you were singling out for criticism mate! 

15 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Cammy Kerr runs like he's wearing concrete wellies. The fact he looks like he's going like the clappers is totally deceptive. He has to put that much effort in just to get to a crawl. He's as slow as a wet weekend in Arbroath and always has been. 

No way should anyone be holding up Cammy Kerr as a positive example of fitness. He's made the most of what he's got, but he's horribly limited athletically. He jumps like he's carrying a piano, and he's laughably easy to bully in the air.

Take it he’s been shagging your Mrs .?. To say those things about the only fully fit guy in the squad he must’ve done something really bad to annoy you ? 

37 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

E oi Pirates.

Lamie ... we get relegated he dosnae come?

True or waffles ?

Shouldn't be the case, there's only one precedent of a PCA being cancelled and that resulted in Ross County paying St J a fee to keep their own player.

Not that I'd mind him staying at Motherwell tbh.

Although his miss was horrendous yesterday, Danny Mullen still popped up with a crucial goal yesterday. Looking at his goals to minutes ratio, he isn't all that bad.

This season he has had a goal every 211 mins, compare that with...

Watt - 251

Boyce - 234

Van Veen - 271

Brophy - 255

The problem is Mullen has to do all this himself and if he doesn't score, it's more noticeable.

Unpopular Opinions thread for this pish, but I would be more than happy to take Mullen on again next season, no matter the Division. He needs someone who he can work alongside though, to take a bit of the weight off.

15 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Although his miss was horrendous yesterday, Danny Mullen still popped up with a crucial goal yesterday. Looking at his goals to minutes ratio, he isn't all that bad.

This season he has had a goal every 211 mins, compare that with...

Watt - 251

Boyce - 234

Van Veen - 271

Brophy - 255

The problem is Mullen has to do all this himself and if he doesn't score, it's more noticeable.

Unpopular Opinions thread for this pish, but I would be more than happy to take Mullen on again next season, no matter the Division. He needs someone who he can work alongside though, to take a bit of the weight off.

He’d be high up on my list of chasing out the club.