All things Dundee FC

17 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Yeah, we would have been talking about the possibility of top 6. But it's not just those results, it's the results against Livingston and not having enough to turn draws into wins. Just been a really poor season from us.

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Yes.  You’re on 23 points, another 9 would put you on 32 points with two games to play.  There’s no scenario where you’d make the top six.

GET DOON.

Has Danger apologised yet for failing to understand what JD said?

4 hours ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Hello Dee’s, have just arrived in the city of discovery. Tickets purchased for tomorrow for myself and Mrs Marbella Dee. This will be her first trip to Dens and presumably last if it’s going on entertainment value. She’s harbouring that blind optimism that has plagued my life for years, I almost feel bad for her.

Anyway, have seen it discussed on here before but has anyone got any recommendations where I can take her for some scran and a few drinks beforehand? Can be in town or near the ground. Much appreciated.

Thank You. 

Liquid lunch only, head to frews, they chill their tennents glasses sometimes and also next door to a bookies.

I really need another Dees visit this season. 

We won the only game I've been to. I must be a lucky omen. 

I'm 40 later this month so maybe I'm having a midlife crisis. 

Thank you. 

6 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
18 hours ago, Granny Danger said:
Don’t live anywhere near Carnoustie.  Thankfully.
Try again.

It will be somewhere east of Dobbies.

Wrong.

Again.

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

18 year old centrehalf away on trial to Sheffield United. Not had a sniff of a game or even a mention of being in and around the 1st team 🤦🏻‍♂️

To be fair, just because he has potential to play in Sheffield United's youth team doesn't mean he's anywhere near ready to be part of a top flight Scottish squad. Even more so when they're struggling. Meant to have came on leaps and bounds at Lochee.