All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Open it up in Private/Secret mode on your browser, this should work.

Edit; scrap that, worked last night, not today though!

Aye I've seen a few people mention that method in the past but it's never worked for me. 

Actually have a paywall bypasser extension which also doesn't work sadly.

37 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Anyone able to post a link to the latest article to get past the premium paywall pish?

Thank you in advance

Go to the article, copy the URL.

Go to 12ft.io

Paste the link in the bar on the page.

Tadah!

Edit - https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thecourier.co.uk%2Ffp%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Fdundee-fc%2F3147692%2Fdundee-chief-john-nelms-ambitious-2024-target-camperdown-park-groundshare-pledge%2F

Edited by Crawford

11 hours ago, Yenitit said:

That’s a better response from Nelms in the courier. 2024 might be slightly pushing it though. 

Just a pity our local ‘in the know with councillors’ Invergowrie Arab couldn’t have just told us that to save Random and the like posting drivel about it. 

I'm not ITK with councillors but I do speak to officers.

I'm hear about stuff that has actually happened formally though, not off the record conversations or flying kites.

If I was guessing, and I might be dead wrong, officers might have opined that if ground was broken today it might be ready for 2024. Seems racy but who knows.

I'm surprised no journalist or fan group has actually FOISAed the info from DCC rather than keep going back to Nelms though.  That would tell you exactly where you are at.

40 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I'm not ITK with councillors but I do speak to officers.

I'm hear about stuff that has actually happened formally though, not off the record conversations or flying kites.

If I was guessing, and I might be dead wrong, officers might have opined that if ground was broken today it might be ready for 2024. Seems racy but who knows.

I'm surprised no journalist or fan group has actually FOISAed the info from DCC rather than keep going back to Nelms though.  That would tell you exactly where you are at.

Going to FOI how short the trip home is going to be for Invergowrie Arab after the inevitable derby defeat at the Nou Campie... (actually I think you given some very good advice for someone).

1 hour ago, The Algebraist said:

Going to FOI how short the trip home is going to be for Invergowrie Arab after the inevitable derby defeat at the Nou Campie... (actually I think you given some very good advice for someone).

I'm not disinterested in this.

If I was a dispassionate American with no connection to the city I might wonder why two stadiums next door to each other that can't be used at the same time anyway is a sensible state of affairs. 

1 hour ago, The Algebraist said:

2.6 miles with a petted lip. 

You’d think with him claiming to know everything about this development he would’ve at least told us the funding was in place and also about the hotel, the shops, the house’s, the ice rink extension and the cremmy but no he decides to tell us 2024 might be pushing it….ach well 

Edited by Yenitit

4 hours ago, Yenitit said:

2.6 miles with a petted lip. 

You’d think with him claiming to know everything about this development he would’ve at least told us the funding was in place and also about the hotel, the shops, the house’s, the ice rink extension and the cremmy but no he decides to tell us 2024 might be pushing it….ach well 

Everything you need to know is in the Courier today. I thought it was a very frank assessment of progress. Nelms should be praised for his honesty 

7 hours ago, The Algebraist said:

By 2024 - we’ll still be in the Premiership and you’ll still be struggling to get out the Championship.

By the time you get a new stadium - there will be day trips to the moon.

10 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

By 2024 - we’ll still be in the Premiership and you’ll still be struggling to get out the Championship.

By 2024 United will still have spent more time in the championship in the last decade than us.

1 hour ago, GooseLips said:

You’re a fucking disgrace. Not even got the guts to apologise. Scumbag. 

You can f**k right off you trolling fucking moron.

46 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Here he is yet again, the big man that can dish it out but can't take it.

A tragic pair of clowns.

Thank you.

23 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You can f**k right off you trolling fucking moron.

Here he is yet again, the big man that can dish it out but can't take it.

A tragic pair of clowns.

Thank you.

Ooft. 

I see Duck Gob has been binned and his posts gone. What's the story?

8 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I see Duck Gob has been binned and his posts gone. What's the story?

Presumably banned for being an alias?

It was quite clear he wasn't a Dundee fan.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Not every club takes as long as United did to get out the Championship.  I honestly don’t know what United found so difficult about the play offs.  Pretty easy if you ask me.