All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

Genuine question.  Why did you stop giving the OF 3 stands?

We never have given them 3 full stands regularly that I know of, its just some weirdo myth Dundee fans have latched onto.

I think its happened in 1 game since we got promoted.

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

I think my irony meter just exploded emoji23.png

I've been on this site 10+ years and I cant remember a single insightful post from you, or even an attempt at it.

Literally just thousands of posts where you scurry in after a discussion to post a laughing emoji towards someone.

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've been on this site 10+ years and I cant remember a single insightful post from you, or even an attempt at it.

Literally just thousands of posts where you scurry in after a discussion to post a laughing emoji towards someone.

Good to see it’s not just United threads you spam with incessant pish. Spread the wealth!

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

They've clearly let it fall into disrepair and I'd be amazed if the Derry wasn't close to failing health and safety guidelines now.

Is this from your own experience? Like a Derry rhumba now and again do you? Big team found?

Or you have never been within 100ft of the Derry and have no idea what you’re talking about?

Is it really 10 years of utterly vapid, insipid pish? Seems longer somehow.

I think my irony meter just exploded [emoji23]

Careful, he’ll be coming round to give you that ‘right good rap in the pus’ he’s always boasting about.

I’d almost pay for a hooker to go round to his house when his mum and dad are at the bowling club, surely emptying his sacks once would do some good?!?

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

I told you literally nothing had been agreed or even started with the council.

To add to the lies and half truths already pointed out in that statement do they insinuate insinuate DFC are maintaining sports halls and swimming pools. 

The first presentation day, there was a lady there representing the council (wearing council jumper/uniform) and all she was talking about was how the potential squirrel population would be moved and that the deer that frequent the proposed site were from Templeton woods.

The idea that any of this, purchases, plans for public facilities (Ice arena resources, crematorium, training facilities) and housing happened without any input from the council is surely naïve.

It shows you important on the field performance is. Look over the road, bits literally falling off Tannadump, Dens is rundown but Tannadump is a shitehole too. They have a complete fantasist imposter as a CEO or whatever his role is, losing gazillions every year - spending more or the payroll that the turnover, a totally inexperienced manager who talks like a mixture of Charlie Nicholas and James McFadden - sitting in the top half of the league - happy clappers gonna happy clap.

15 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Strachan trying to claim credit for the likes of Sharp, Mulligan, Anderson, Robertson and I presume Kerr (?) as the 5 youth players in the first team is one of the most ludicrous things I've ever heard.

It’s fair to say that out with Kerr the rest have come through under the Americans ownership. Anderson would’ve probably been the oldest at around 13 when they took over. 

4 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Firstly they dont own the land and secondly they dont have the money for it. Its been known on the street that theyve been all over with the begging bowl including asking us if we want to be involved in a groundshare. Those two reasons alone are why i dont believe it will happen

😂 firstly they do own it. Secondly Keyes definitely has the money for it 😂

Edited by Yenitit

3 hours ago, ArabFC said:

This. Proper Walter Mitty shit.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but weren’t Dundee initially going to contribute for their own training facilities by the RPC but then pulled out? Therefore they’ve as much connection to it as United, in that both clubs pay to use it occasionally.

The second wild boast was about St John’s performance school... which is run by the SFA and has players attached to multiple different clubs.

Maybe Nou Campy will get built one day but it all looks pie in the sky to me. 

Keyes put up 250k. Thompson at Utd had nothing to commit to the centre but wanted full control of the site once it was built 😂

42 minutes ago, Crawford said:

The first presentation day, there was a lady there representing the council (wearing council jumper/uniform) and all she was talking about was how the potential squirrel population would be moved and that the deer that frequent the proposed site were from Templeton woods.

The idea that any of this, purchases, plans for public facilities (Ice arena resources, crematorium, training facilities) and housing happened without any input from the council is surely naïve.

So they had a meeting and DCC sent a countryside ranger. 

Anyone can phone DCC and ask for a conversation with an officer about a proposed stadium or whether or not you are allowed to cut down a tree in your garden. I'm not saying people haven't had a chat.

The officers I spoke to said it was nothing more than an idea from DFC at this stage and the information about engaging consultants confirms this.

2 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

I told you literally nothing had been agreed or even started with the council.

To add to the lies and half truths already pointed out in that statement do they insinuate insinuate DFC are maintaining sports halls and swimming pools. 

No, as they said in the letter the grass pitches. 🥴

19 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

It shows you important on the field performance is. Look over the road, bits literally falling off Tannadump, Dens is rundown but Tannadump is a shitehole too. They have a complete fantasist imposter as a CEO or whatever his role is, losing gazillions every year - spending more or the payroll that the turnover, a totally inexperienced manager who talks like a mixture of Charlie Nicholas and James McFadden - sitting in the top half of the league - happy clappers gonna happy clap.

Spot on. If we’d made signings like Ross County as an example made in the summer you wouldn’t hear a cheep from us. The major issue here is the continual f**k up of appointing manager’s after they sacked Hartley.

Look back now I’d 100% would’ve kept him on if McIntyre and McPake were the answer 🤦🏻‍♂️ That’s the issue along with continually handing out contracts to players we should be improving on. 

11 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Firstly they dont own the land and secondly they dont have the money for it. Its been known on the street that theyve been all over with the begging bowl including asking us if we want to be involved in a groundshare. Those two reasons alone are why i dont believe it will happen

So, as it seems they do own the land you must now think it will happen then? 

8 hours ago, Yenitit said:

It’s fair to say that out with Kerr the rest have come through under the Americans ownership. Anderson would’ve probably been the oldest at around 13 when they took over. 

Aye, but that's absolutely nothing to do with Strachan's ideas that are still to bear fruit (and I am hopeful as everything on that front does sound promising).