All things Dundee FC

10 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

Anyone reading my posts since joining in April 2019 (McIntyre debacle era) would know of my backing for all things Sir Charles of Adam. 

This mainly stems from his time playing for Mrs TCM's Stoke City and his considerable input I saw and read in the Stoke Sentinel which were always refreshingly honest and informative.

However, his constant fawning of all things The Rangers 2012 on the BBC website tonight would turn the stomach of any true dark blue.

Charlie, concentrate on getting yourself in shape physique-wise and do your supposed real club justice this season. 

If you've lost interest or can't be arsed, piss off to Govan and do whatever it is they do and stand for.

Alternatively, get your arse in gear and lead by example in the dressing room. We're bottom of the league and paying you handsomely, some of it being privately funded.

We fucking care about our club. 

I hope you do too.

Thank you.   

Utter Keech, he’s employed as a pundit , which he would’ve okay with the club before signing his contract , I remember the exact same Keech being spouted at Alex Rae when did was manager and that was complete bullshit as well , being a pundit at night or on a weekend off does not in any way interfere with doing his job to the best of their abilities 

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

I'll bow out of this one as I don't have a clue what you are saying in that first part.

Agree on the last sentence though.

Aye can't be bothered trying again. However this season I still can't get my head round why many dundee fans thought we would at least finish 10th on the basis of last season and our same defence. Bizzare. 

43 minutes ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Utter Keech, he’s employed as a pundit , which he would’ve okay with the club before signing his contract , I remember the exact same Keech being spouted at Alex Rae when did was manager and that was complete bullshit as well , being a pundit at night or on a weekend off does not in any way interfere with doing his job to the best of their abilities 

We have Strachan working for both Celtic n Dundee.... seems fine .

Edited by Robin.Hood

3 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Aye can't be bothered trying again. However this season I still can't get my head round why many dundee fans thought we would at least finish 10th on the basis of last season and our same defence. Bizzare. 

Without wishing to keep the plate spinning, I'd say I was hopeful of avoiding relegation but I'm not one to bet against my team - even now I'm saying 11th and a play-off win and will until it's not possible .  As soon as it was clear we'd be going more or less with what we had the writing was on the wall.  

3 hours ago, hk blues said:

Without wishing to keep the plate spinning, I'd say I was hopeful of avoiding relegation but I'm not one to bet against my team - even now I'm saying 11th and a play-off win and will until it's not possible .  As soon as it was clear we'd be going more or less with what we had the writing was on the wall.  

Nothing to do with betting against yer team more being realistic and with whom we had in charge. However a new manager and same players.... 

3 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

However a new manager and same players.... 

Would likely have the same results.

We've had multiple new players and managers but nothing has really changed. For as long as I can remember Dundee has always had the jobs for the lads feeling about it and Strachan and McGhee have cemented everything I hate about it.

6 minutes ago, Crawford said:

We've had multiple new players and managers but nothing has really changed. For as long as I can remember Dundee has always had the jobs for the lads feeling about it and Strachan and McGhee have cemented everything I hate about it.

Don't see me disagreeing here. 

I agree with that. All this talk of league positions, who predicted United pushing for 4th with their rookie manager?

Guest Wieghortsnut
On 09/03/2022 at 14:42, Mr. Alli said:

If I broke into houses in Dryburgh, one would have to leave his own possessions for anyone to notice someone had been in there. 

Thank you. 

YWSR. 

Mr Alli knows

Shams rule ya bam

YWSR

Guest Wieghortsnut
1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Mr Alli kens f**k all.

Roond eh Dreh bruh an say at.

Bam.   

Haha was just joking, we're all the same, luckless dees

41 minutes ago, DieDee said:

Think what we've been watching is getting to me. Making me mad and depressed. I want somewhere nice and quite where I can be by myself. So, I went and bought a ticket for the South Enclosure for tomorrow

I'm actually feeling positive about the future right now (to an extent). 

This season is most likely going to end in relegation and we are still going to be harbouring alot of poor players next season but we need to get the appointment right in the summer and begin to move this club forward. 

If Killie go up we really would have to be looking to get promoted straight away whilst building a team who could actually compete at this level. For me i'm already looking at players such as Sweeney and Rudden to keep developing along with Anderson (who has to improve physically). 

If McGhee keeps us up we still have so much shite that next season will be another miserable watch. Of course i want us to stay up and hope we can pull it out the bag but with the players McPake recruited i just don't think we are good enough. 

I always look ahead when deciding where we're at and that's why under McPake i was so angry. I believe if the right decisions are made we could make positive strides for this club over the next few years.

Tomorrow won't be pleasant though and neither will the next couple of months.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I'm actually feeling positive about the future right now (to an extent). 

This season is most likely going to end in relegation and we are still going to be harbouring alot of poor players next season but we need to get the appointment right in the summer and begin to move this club forward. 

If Killie go up we really would have to be looking to get promoted straight away whilst building a team who could actually compete at this level. For me i'm already looking at players such as Sweeney and Rudden to keep developing along with Anderson (who has to improve physically). 

If McGhee keeps us up we still have so much shite that next season will be another miserable watch. Of course i want us to stay up and hope we can pull it out the bag but with the players McPake recruited i just don't think we are good enough. 

I always look ahead when deciding where we're at and that's why under McPake i was so angry. I believe if the right decisions are made we could make positive strides for this club over the next few years.

Tomorrow won't be pleasant though and neither will the next couple of months.

Thank you.

BB9DC5A4-188F-4277-9424-099A72069238.gif.2314aa2473d39d7fe986ffadc417e332.gif