All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, RawB93 said:

4A4949DE-12C4-4954-80CB-A17E32FCCBDF.thumb.png.a4421aa67138b6819242cce92525227b.png

Straight to voicemail sadly. 
Someone must have already been at the bam up. 
@Lang Toon Saintee have you turned your phone off?

I'm not getting this at all..Itake it that it relates to something on this thread for the great unwashed but I cannot be bothered checking....

6 hours ago, johnnydun said:

So close...

Robbing houses in the Dryburgh district, were you?

If I broke into houses in Dryburgh, one would have to leave his own possessions for anyone to notice someone had been in there. 

Thank you. 

YWSR. 

McGhee testing positive for COVID, he's still on his touchline ban though right? 

A few folk will probably stick the boot in but genuinely hope he's okay and had his vaccines as he's 64. Not a lot has gone right for him since he was slid in the back door by Strachan though :D 

55 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Saves him an inevitable amount of close up abuse from the punters in the main stand. He's probably relieved. 

Don't see why anyone would give him abuse, done a pretty good job IMO considering the shite-mare he's been left with.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Don't see why anyone would give him abuse, done a pretty good job IMO considering the shite-mare he's been left with.

Thank you.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

3 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

Got to agree Biggie.  I think the team looks more organised than it was under McPake.  The problem is no matter how well organised the team is you can only play with the players McPake took great pride in assembling.  

Thank you.

I agree Biggie. Very limited options and the players ran their hearts out. It seems some fans, rather than the players have thrown the towel in. We can still do this.

6 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I agree Biggie. Very limited options and the players ran their hearts out. It seems some fans, rather than the players have thrown the towel in. We can still do this.

There's throwing the towel in and being deluded IMO.

One meaningful shot on target in 4 games (and it was a screamer of a shot of target from McMullan) and people are saying he's done pretty well. What's been done pretty well? That we are now putting 11 men behind the ball and getting the exact same results (worse actually if we compare the reverse fixtures against the same opposition this season) as we were under the previous manager?

Unbelievable.