All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Did anyone have senny dieng as a promotion challenger for qpr?

was he better than livi’s Kelly , Middlesborough’s lumley or even Jordan archer?

I thought he was clearly miles better than the other dross in the team at the time, you could clearly see the potential there, problem was the shambles of a defence in front of him (a bit like Legzdins imo expect far more so for Seny). Now he's an AFCON winner and chatting the Premier League, and I for one am happy for him.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I thought he was clearly miles better than the other dross in the team at the time, you could clearly see the potential there, problem was the shambles of a defence in front of him (a bit like Legzdins imo expect far more so for Seny). Now he's an AFCON winner and chatting the Premier League, and I for one am happy for him.

And Geddes was his coach at Dundee 😬

3 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Did anyone have senny dieng as a promotion challenger for qpr?

was he better than livi’s Kelly , Middlesborough’s lumley or even Jordan archer?

Worth remembering English football is weird as f**k.

Izzy Jones couldn't get near our first team and looked a proper diddy when he did appear, 2 years later he's being linked with Man U.

10 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Worth remembering English football is weird as f**k.

Izzy Jones couldn't get near our first team and looked a proper diddy when he did appear, 2 years later he's being linked with Man U.

Jones at St Johnstone is an odd one. He was so clearly miles above championship standard up here when he was with us last season. Didn’t think he’d have the immediate impact he’s had on going back to Middlesbrough, but it was clear he belonged at a much higher level than Queens. 

2 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Jones at St Johnstone is an odd one. He was so clearly miles above championship standard up here when he was with us last season. Didn’t think he’d have the immediate impact he’s had on going back to Middlesbrough, but it was clear he belonged at a much higher level than Queens. 

In all fairness, I think it's pretty harsh to take anything from when you get one of these good academy players as their first loan move. It's always a bit of a shock to the system for them and then usually the test is if they go out again how they cope.

Can see it a bit with Daley-Campbell right now. He's very clearly talented beyond the squad but has also looked very raw and very late. He was dropped last week (played on Sat in midfield with our covid issues) and as good as he looks, I don't think there are many teams in the league where he'd turn up and get much of a look in right now.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Was doing some work near the stadium 'site' today and seen quite a few Kilmac branded motors - not workie vans, more Amarok/Ranger types.

anybody any ideas or gossip? 

Tannin' hooses in Dreh bruh aye?

16 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

ff1b4a99eb27095dde276dffb94eb929.jpg

Ok, which one of the wonks do we think it is?

One of three, IMO,............ the obvious one, the tree house clown, or the temper tantrum mod.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

42 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Boredom

Not me, I'm pathetic but thankfully I'll never be pathetic enough to enjoy watching rugby.