All things Dundee FC

23 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Transfermrkt>end of contract>past 2 years>position-striker > top name- yann songo’o 

our scouting department.

Be nice if we could sign a defender or two too. 

#scoopupthefreebies

Up for signing Sanogo, if only because I can't wait looking him up in 5 years thinking "What a wonderfully bizarre signing during a shit time" in the same way I look at McCann's signings at the start of the last relegation season.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Zak Rudden & Luke McCowan (Might not be McCowan - McGhee forgot his name) both out tomorrow as they have Covid.

Stop doing your best to drag down McGhee, it's irritating and making the Dundee forums unreadable (not you personally). 

He said 'Luke' as he will be saying in everyday situations then said 'Luke McMullen Mc Mc' before stuttering and muttering and not getting his words out. He was corrected by the reporter saying 'McCowan' before McGhee went on about the amout of MC's in the team. 

Dundee fans are really doing my nut in. Absolutely no time given to McGhee to try and improve things but McPake's three years of shite was supported for large periods plainly because of who he was. 

I'm disappearing until this bollocks is over. 

Thank you. 

7 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Stop doing your best to drag down McGhee.

It's not too difficult of a fucking job to do. He's doing it himself. I'm just pointing it out when he makes yet another absolute clown of himself tbh.

3 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Up for signing Sanogo, if only because I can't wait looking him up in 5 years thinking "What a wonderfully bizarre signing during a shit time" in the same way I look at McCann's signings at the start of the last relegation season.

❤️ Mandianga.

14 minutes ago, Crawford said:

❤️ Mandianga.

Cracking wee player and was a bright spot out of McCann's scattergun approach that season. Reckon under the right circumstances we'd have been looking on enviously as some team poached him for peanuts.

13 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Dundee fans are really doing my nut in. Absolutely no time given to McGhee to try and improve things but McPake's three years of shite was supported for large periods plainly because of who he was. 

I'm disappearing until this bollocks is over. 

Thank you. 

You’ll be gone a while then 😉

13 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Stop doing your best to drag down McGhee, it's irritating and making the Dundee forums unreadable (not you personally). 

He said 'Luke' as he will be saying in everyday situations then said 'Luke McMullen Mc Mc' before stuttering and muttering and not getting his words out. He was corrected by the reporter saying 'McCowan' before McGhee went on about the amout of MC's in the team. 

Is this supposed to make McGhee sound like less of an idiot?

I still don't get how McCann made all those random signings and we were able to get rid of them all so easily when he left. Wonder did it cost us a lot? Were they all so shite they were playing for free?....Mendy, N'Gwatala, Madianga....though maybe they were a bit better than Davies, Curran etc 🙈

41 minutes ago, Peadar BigDinnerO'Driscoll said:

I still don't get how McCann made all those random signings and we were able to get rid of them all so easily when he left. Wonder did it cost us a lot? Were they all so shite they were playing for free?....Mendy, N'Gwatala, Madianga....though maybe they were a bit better than Davies, Curran etc 🙈

Personally didn't think N'Gwatala and Madianga were that bad, could have been a couple of decent players in there.  

Some of the players we had that season go straight into my worst Dundee 11 comfortably though.

2 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

Hibs have put up a video of a game against us in 2017. Would you swap our current team for this one? 

I keep swithering. 

Screenshot_20220302_133054.jpg

I think I'd take that whole team. The only thing that makes me think no about it is Spence. 

I'd rub caustic soda into my eyes to never see him in a Dundee top again.

I'd have Kamara, Hendry & O'Hara without thinking twice. Holt, El Bak, Meekings and Haber are probably better than what we've got at the moment, although all could be prone to very bad off days. Cammy & Gowser are still here. Curran, Parrish, Deacon, Spence, AJ, Moussa (!), Waddell & Ferrie are pretty much of a muchness with what we have, Wolters was unadulterated pish.

1 hour ago, The Derry said:

I'd take Parish, Hendry, Kamara, Holt and Faissal.  Haber had his uses but was a lazy little doofus.  Always thought Waddell should have done better than he currently is.  

I see Parish most days, I’ll offer him a contract on behalf of P+B dees.

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

I think I'd take that whole team. The only thing that makes me think no about it is Spence. 

I'd rub caustic soda into my eyes to never see him in a Dundee top again.

Whatever happened to him!?

He was bogging.