All things Dundee FC

My team for Wednesday:
Lawlor
Vontae Rossi  Sweeney Kerr
McGhee Byrne Anderson 
McGinn Rudden McCowan

Adam is carrying an injury, give him the full time to recover. Back line picks itself with only the keeper in question if Legzdins was to be fit. 
McGinn and McCowan both had an excellent impact on Sunday so i'd throw them straight in to start. I've got no problems with McMullen really but do feel he's a bit lightweight at times and shouldn't be a guaranteed starter. 
As for Rudden it's just purely because Mullen ran himself into the ground and looked fucked at the end yesterday. A fresh Rudden might be more use starting. 
Wins are needed , we can't keep sitting and hoping shite like St Johnstone won't win. At the very worst make sure we get a point. 
C'mon the Dee. 
Thank you. 

Even though I don’t rate him I’d have Legzdins back in. Agree with the rest bar McMullen who is defo play.
Big game, for all the hype about McGhee and the Celtic game how much effect could he actually have had in 3 days?

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Even though I don’t rate him I’d have Legzdins back in. Agree with the rest bar McMullen who is defo play.
Big game, for all the hype about McGhee and the Celtic game how much effect could he actually have had in 3 days?

Is it worth giving young sharp a go instead of the bombscare that is lawalor he’s had like 3 games now to inspire confidence and Iv not an iota of it.

You need a top quality keeper at this level, you've just got to look over the road, to see how much a good keeper can get you points. We've got Legzdins (bog standard) and now Lawlor who looks worse. Probably one of the main reasons McPake is now unemployed. IMO.

You need a top quality keeper at this level, you've just got to look over the road, to see how much a good keeper can get you points. We've got Legzdins (bog standard) and now Lawlor who looks worse. Probably one of the main reasons McPake is now unemployed. IMO.

Totally this.

8 minutes ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Ah, f**k it. How many comebacks have the Stones had? Thank you for all your kind thoughts. Things not looking great but I'm ready for a scrap. I've beaten it once so I'll give it a right good go again. The doc said a few months but I'm hoping to see the World Cup at the end of the year.  I'm on a shitload of pills. They give you the weirdest fucking dreams. The other day I dreamt we'd hired Mark McGhee. Mental.

We've also got a Scottish Cup to win bud.

19 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

We've also got a Scottish Cup to win bud.

I would seriously consider that us winning the Cup this season with Danny Mullen as our only fit, eligible striker to be a greater achievement than what the fermers managed last season...

1 hour ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Ah, f**k it. How many comebacks have the Stones had? Thank you for all your kind thoughts. Things not looking great but I'm ready for a scrap. I've beaten it once so I'll give it a right good go again. The doc said a few months but I'm hoping to see the World Cup at the end of the year.  I'm on a shitload of pills. They give you the weirdest fucking dreams. The other day I dreamt we'd hired Mark McGhee. Mental.

More chance of Scotland winning the WC than us winning the SC.

Mark McGhee though 😂, must be some fucking drugs.

All the best Jimi.

18 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Spot on , amongst other thing the dabs went DOON due to Sh1t keepers , they waited on the Jap goalie cannacatchabah for months only to find out he was even worse than the pervious keeper 

3 hours ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Keep on keepin' on Big Man. You're a fighter! 

arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

3 hours ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Best of luck mate, always enjoy your music posts.