All things Dundee FC

The nick of yous thinking McPake's punting was done to get the jump on Jack Ross or Goodwin ......

This has been on the cards for a few days/weeks now. McPake's face when he heard who's replaced him would be a picture.

It seems Dick Dastardly has reunited with Mutley again

mans best friend lol GIF

They fucking hate pigeons!

3 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Mark McGhee eh?

Relaxed Natalie Dormer GIF

Oh dearie me.

Hide contents

Thank you.

Stop stealing @capt_oatspatter.

Anyways, I'm going to console myself and clutch at that straw that Strachan is taking over and McGhee is just the cone man before facing the nightmare reality tomorrow. Least it'll help me sleep.

15 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Stop stealing @capt_oatspatter.

Anyways, I'm going to console myself and clutch at that straw that Strachan is taking over and McGhee is just the cone man before facing the nightmare reality tomorrow. Least it'll help me sleep.

Come on now, that gif’s been around for ages.  It’s a cracker, can never be used too much. 

Now stop this nonsense and tell us all who Dundee are really appointing..

It's like an eerie and bizarre tribute to/recreation of Dundee's Club 12 season.

A well liked* but clearly failing manager is sacked shortly after getting the winter transfer window to sign more players. Then after hopes are briefly raised, the support is infuriated by the hiring of someone that no-one else in the league would touch. A manager whose appointment is absolutely baffling unless viewed as a favour from a mate involved with the club.

*Obviously McPake's got nowhere the standing of Barry Smith but there was no real malice or ill-will directed at him personally by Dundee fans

Edited by captainkev

Get these American idiots out of our club if reports are accurate Mark McGhee is to be appointed as manager.
This is a completely new low point in my 47 years of loyal support to Dundee Football Club.
What a fucking unprofessional shambles of a company, Scottish football is absolutely laughing at you!
If involved in this debacle, Gordon Strachan, GTF ASAP.
If true, I'm speechless!
Last gig, Eastbourne Borough, caretaker manager 2019, what the f**k are you guys smoking?

I was one of those against the Americans coming in.

Sad to say but this looks like it's all going to end in tears.