All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, LM_0803 said:

Nelms doesn't have a clue about football. Honestly what the hell was he thinking appointing Gordon's best mate and  embarrassment of a manager. 

TBF to Nelms in this, he will be taking advice from his Technical Director.

What an absolute travesty it will be if we appoint Mark McGhee.

I genuinely think it will be the final nail in the coffin for alot of fans. Don't even think about doing this Dundee FFS.

Can you imagine the dense thinking behind needing experience and concluding that Mark mcGhee is the man. If it's coming from Strachan that's even worse throwing his mates name in the hat. I thought for a bit we might actually be on the cusp of moving forward as a club but we'd be accepting utter mediocrity once again.

Im going to enjoy a peaceful sleep tonight because I predict tomorrow ill be typing through  a tidal wave of tears and slavering. I can already feel the rage building but will temper it until the announcement is made.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

Just now, Dundee-FC92 said:

What an absolute travesty it will be if we appoint Mark McGhee.

I genuinely think it will be the final nail in the coffin for alot of fans. Don't even think about doing this Dundee FFS.

Can you imagine the dense thinking behind needing experience and concluding that Mark mcGhee is the man. If it's coming from Strachan that's even worse - I thought for a bit we might actually be on the cusp of moving forward as a club but we'd be accepting utter mediocrity once again.

Im going to enjoy a peaceful sleep tonight because I predict tomorrow ill be typing through  a tidal wave of tears and slavering. I can already feel the rage building but will temper it until the announcement is made.

Thank you.

needs GIF

Get these American idiots out of our club if reports are accurate Mark McGhee is to be appointed as manager.

This is a completely new low point in my 47 years of loyal support to Dundee Football Club.

What a fucking unprofessional shambles of a company, Scottish football is absolutely laughing at you!

If involved in this debacle, Gordon Strachan, GTF ASAP.

If true, I'm speechless!

Last gig, Eastbourne Borough, caretaker manager 2019, what the f**k are you guys smoking?

Just now, johnnydun said:

I don't know what all the fuss is about?

Dundee sign shite manager shocker.

Things can't be much worse than they were 2 weeks ago. He might actually play players in the correct positions.

McGhee is an embarrassment within Scottish football. A genuine laughing stock.

McPake was a typical inoffensive shite manager, trying his best for the club.

There's a huge difference there.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

McGhee is an embarrassment within Scottish football. A genuine laughing stock.

McPake was a typical inoffensive shite manager, trying his best for the club.

There's a huge difference there.

So, would you have McPake back in, bearing in mind the only person we were ever going for was McGhee?

Folk (not aimed at you Ludo) have short memories of how shite we have actually been.

So, would you have McPake back in, bearing in mind the only person we were ever going for was McGhee?

Folk (not aimed at you Ludo) have short memories of how shite we have actually been.

Yes.

100 times over yes.

Not even close.

All is forgiven McPake if McGhee is the head honcho.

All makes perfect sense now tbh. Clearly the club were raging that McPake won 2 straight games in a row, that's not the level of embarrassment and failure they expect. Can't have St Johnstone wrestling off us the laughing stock crown, oh dear me no.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Yes.

100 times over yes.

Not even close.

All is forgiven McPake if McGhee is the head honcho.

Ludo, we have been absolutely horse shit for the past 3 years with him in charge. Something had to change, not ideal but at least give the c**t a chance.

Ludo, we have been absolutely horse shit for the past 3 years with him in charge. Something had to change, not ideal but at least give the c**t a chance.

Nah, I'm sorry Johnny, but f**k McGhee, f**k Nelms, f**k Keyes. If this appointment is happening, get them all to f**k.

f**k giving McGhee a chance.

Can you imagine the dense thinking behind needing experience and concluding that Mark mcGhee is the man.

That’s it for me. First the Raith Rovers/Goodwillie saga and now this. Okay, so McGhee isn’t a rapist. But you know what I mean. There seems to be very high proportion of absolute dunderheids who are making awful decisions at Scottish clubs just now.