All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Respect? They allowed him to take training then sacked him today. Some respect!

To say his goodbyes...

If you think Nelms has disrespected McPake then you don't know the relationship between Nelms & McPake FFS.

Edited by Ludo*1

Just now, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

If  I go into work, do a full shift and the at the end of it was told I was sacked, I would take that as wholly disrespectful. 

I'll repeat, you clearly don't have the first fucking clue.

2 hours ago, Girth said:

Dundee would be the obvious choice over Aberdeen for Jack Ross. He has a holiday home in the Hilltown area (which he frequents) and he loves a pasty from the 24 hour bakery. He’s sometimes found buying rounds in Whites too.  

Welcome to Dens JR. 

Thank you. 

A holiday hoose in Hilltoon?

2 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Yet. Nelms gave him January window. They then win 2 games on the trot and he still gets sacked? Some respect.

Have you absolutely lost it? Talking absolute shite.

@Ludo*1, you highlighted on the new manager thread according to DCT we're also looking at an interim appointment until the end of the season, with Gordon Strachan and Neil Lennon in the frame!

Again I say, why has John Nelms suddenly emptied McPake without it appears a replacement lined up, if not to deflect from other issues which appear outwith his payscale?

The man, unless he has Jack Ross awaiting appointment tomorrow morning is a performing clown.

Merely my concerned opinion.   

Just now, This Charming Man said:

@Ludo*1, you highlighted on the new manager thread according to DCT we're also looking at an interim appointment until the end of the season, with Gordon Strachan and Neil Lennon in the frame!

Again I say, why has John Nelms suddenly emptied McPake without it appears a replacement lined up, if not to deflect from other issues which appear outwith his payscale?

The man, unless he has Jack Ross awaiting appointment tomorrow morning is a performing clown.

Merely my concerned opinion.   

Aye, I don't think the Courier have ever been accurate on the goings of the Keyes/Nelms era tbf! Granted, is a concern right enough.