All things Dundee FC

This Ross County side are an absolute pile of shite with two decent wingers. Lets see what we've worked on to combat their two flair players. 

Narrator:
‘And then Ross County won the game, with both of the decent wingers scoring the goals, effectively ending Dundee’s one year holiday in the big league’

6 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

He won't touch it now surely. 

His next job is massive, if he takes over and Dundee still go down its another unwanted marker on his cv. 

Not a chance would he touch the Dundee job 😂

22 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Adam is on the bench because his legs have gone. We have moved from giving him 60 minutes (he cant do 90, no chance), to 15.  He is done.

We actually played well for a period and could have been 2 up without him on the park. Then as usual everything unravelled.

Anderson puts that away, we looked half decent if a bit suspect overall.

By 60 minutes though we are not keeping the ball and creating very little. McCowan looked clueless in that role. Adam can easily do half an hour. Suspect there's a fall out. His fitness is nowhere near where it should be though.

35 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

And the Canadian central midfielder he signed in January. I take it we’re writing him off as either pish, unfit or both. 

What a January transfer window 😂😂😂

Who knows, must not be great in training to not even get a sub app. McPakes judgement though so......🤔

10 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

going down and sorting this whole clusterfuck up under new management is probably the best thing for us. 

I’m not having this. 
Is that not exactly what we’ve just done? (Unless you mean with a competent manager, of course.)
We’ll be starting the next game with virtually the same back line as last season in the championship. McPake was too loyal/nice to the players who got us up and it’s cost him. He had a chance in January to rectify that and he’s fucked it again. 
Get him to f**k. 

28 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Adam is on the bench because his legs have gone. We have moved from giving him 60 minutes (he cant do 90, no chance), to 15.  He is done.

We actually played well for a period and could have been 2 up without him on the park. Then as usual everything unravelled.

Might not be the case. Rumours of all fallout between the manager and the player. 

3 minutes ago, McG said:

Not a chance would he touch the Dundee job 😂

Aye he wouldn't want to be thrown into a team on the pretenses that he rebuilds said squad with one of the largest budgets in the league? aye right piss off you fud.. 

Any manager that comes in now knows he wont be tasked with survival and tasked with a rebuild. We've given McPake this long to try and figure it out so I'm pretty sure we'd give another manager if they got better results than we're getting now.

1 minute ago, Wamble said:

Aye he wouldn't want to be thrown into a team on the pretenses that he rebuilds said squad with one of the largest budgets in the league? aye right piss off you fud.. 

Any manager that comes in now knows he wont be tasked with survival and tasked with a rebuild. We've given McPake this long to try and figure it out so I'm pretty sure we'd give another manager if they got better results than we're getting now.

needs GIF

Guest Wieghortsnut
2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Toxic in the Derry, fuckers wanting 'square go's' with people because they didn't like the 'sacked in the morning chant', about 4 of them.

I'd rather he got sacked tonight instead of in the morning......no more fannying around

McPake;

"Am I worried about my job - no. What I'm worried about is winning football matches. My worry is that as a football club we're bottom of the league, we look in a very dangerous position, and we need to get wins on the board."

You should be, c**t.

Guest Wieghortsnut
Just now, johnnydun said:

McPake;

"Am I worried about my job - no. What I'm worried about is winning football matches. My worry is that as a football club we're bottom of the league, we look in a very dangerous position, and we need to get wins on the board."

You should be, c**t.

Shows he is untouchable to the board, hes a fucking half wit

That 2nd half was an absolute shambles, desperately throwing on subs in stupid positions, totally clueless, how many times have we witnessed this fuckwittery now? Far too many times is my opinion.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

That 2nd half was an absolute shambles, desperately throwing on subs in stupid positions, totally clueless, how many times have we witnessed this fuckwittery now? Far too many times is my opinion.

Thank you.

Putting McCowan on in centre mid, fucks that about? With Chapman on the bench, well known in the US for closing down quickly.

37 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

I’m not having this. 
Is that not exactly what we’ve just done? (Unless you mean with a competent manager, of course.)
We’ll be starting the next game with virtually the same back line as last season in the championship. McPake was too loyal/nice to the players who got us up and it’s cost him. He had a chance in January to rectify that and he’s fucked it again. 
Get him to f**k. 

No, it's absolutely not what we've just went through.

Under McPake in season one we were miles off an average Utd team including a 6 2 pumping. McPake only being able to field a team with one sole striker seen the likes of Nelson and Johnson leaving with scrambled signings in the January market where Berra give us a lift before Covid struck.

Onto the next season we slithered up in the play offs whilst needing a scrambled signing method in January to help us with McMullen, Cummings and Legzdins coming in to correct errors. We were utterly stinking but turned things around for four games in the play offs.

Not to mention McDaid played a part in us coming up as McPake began to play two natural wide men. Please don't forget McDaid was given to Partick on loan which only fell through due to Covid - the masterplan was McGowan out wide.

Over the course of the two seasons there was absolutely no improvement in style or pretty much anything, but we were promoted on the back of two great individual performances.

This season although it's early after January it looks like it won't come to McPakes saviour. Third time unlucky, there's only so many times you can play with death before it comes around and slaps you in the pus.

If we could build a team in the Championship that could come straight into the top league and compete it'd be a start. If the likes of Morten came to Dens and we looked a level above them it'd be a sign we're maybe ready. In games against Hibs, Hearts, Rangers and Celtic we genuinely look so far off them it's often embarrassing.

We're the worst team in the league with potentially St Johnstone giving us a run for our money. We are where we deserve and that's after three years of McPakes tenure. The only consistency over the three years is woeful football, massive defeats and overall failure.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92