All things Dundee FC

16 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Yeah, Aberdeen used to have a terrible youth set up where they would only pick the biggest laddies to win everything at that age group, but when everyone else caught up they were pretty poor. The likes of Maloney were missed out on because they were 'too wee'.

I know that we've used that last line quite a few times over the past 2-3 years.

Anything but a win today and McPake needs to be relieved of his duties by midnight. 

We all know it won't happen but it won't stop me stating the facts.

This Ross County side are an absolute pile of shite with two decent wingers. Lets see what we've worked on to combat their two flair players. 

Thank you. 

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Anything but a win today and McPake needs to be relieved of his duties by midnight. 

We all know it won't happen but it won't stop me stating the facts.

This Ross County side are an absolute pile of shite with two decent wingers. Lets see what we've worked on to combat their two flair players. 

Thank you. 

You boys are absolutely rotten, team full of absolute jobbers.

Doon and stay doon.

Thank you.

enough is enough. McPake has to go. Today was an absolute embarrassment. No idea who the f**k would want to come in for the rest of the season but I’d rather have a traffic cone than that clown McPake in the dugout

3 minutes ago, K.T said:

enough is enough. McPake has to go. Today was an absolute embarrassment. No idea who the f**k would want to come in for the rest of the season but I’d rather have a traffic cone than that clown McPake in the dugout

Traffic cone is out now so maybe Michael Owen would take a punt at a managerial job. 

It is after all what we do. Take on complete novice or jobbies wanting hobbies.

I said after the Ross County got their 8th goal against us in 2 matches he had to go and we should pull out all the stops to get Jack Ross. 2 points out of 21 later and here we are! I love James McPake and his commitment to us but he's not a good enough manager. He's never managed a team in his life, ffs

Game had everything....positive start, lovely goal, should have had 2, lost our way, a cheap equaliser, stuck in our own half, lose a second, red card, defeat.  Ticked every box.

Kerr was roasted by CC. Adam is now just getting booked, not even doing anything positive before the expected yellow.

8 minutes ago, K.T said:

Give him time, superb manager.

So, zero points off Livingston, a point off St Johnstone, a point off United  and zero points off County - again!  In the last run of games, we haven’t gained ground in any game against the teams around us.  Make no mistake, that is relegation stats.  Although we still have to play St Mirren in this run of games we now have to face the big teams.  

Our supposed easy run of games is over. Our time in the top flight will also soon be over.   Time for Nelms to put his hands up and admit the experiment with a manager who had no previous meaningful managerial experience is also over! 

Edited by Shadow Play