All things Dundee FC

The recall of Sam Fisher from the Loons, along with Alexander's comments around keeping Lamie, indicate to me that it's unlikely we're gonna sign a CH unless we get some random loanee to warm the bench. I'll be delighted if we can get Rudden in but I hope the support doesn't look at him as being some miracle worker who will bang in a load of goals to keep us up. He'll improve the team but definitely one for the future.

The recall of Sam Fisher from the Loons, along with Alexander's comments around keeping Lamie, indicate to me that it's unlikely we're gonna sign a CH unless we get some random loanee to warm the bench. I'll be delighted if we can get Rudden in but I hope the support doesn't look at him as being some miracle worker who will bang in a load of goals to keep us up. He'll improve the team but definitely one for the future.

Maybe Fisher has been recalled to be loaned out elsewhere?

Can’t see even McPake thinking that’s the answer to our problems.

18 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Maybe Fisher has been recalled to be loaned out elsewhere?

Can’t see even McPake thinking that’s the answer to our problems.

The Forfar article said that his potential return will be assessed over the coming weeks, and lower league loans are open until the end of February.

If we don't sign at the absolute minimum at least one CB we're already down as far as I'm concerned.

25 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

The Forfar article said that his potential return will be assessed over the coming weeks, and lower league loans are open until the end of February.

If we don't sign at the absolute minimum least one CB we're already down as far as I'm concerned.

Excited Celebration GIF by Slanted Studios

Rudden should do a decent job for you in the championship, not ready for the top league yet.
McPake has had some amount of knock backs this window seemingly.
Never mind getting knock backs if utd beat us tomorrow I'll want mcpake knocked out.

Rudden should do a decent job for you in the championship, not ready for the top league yet.
McPake has had some amount of knock backs this window seemingly.

Whereas the Jags couldn’t wait to sook the dark blue boaby.

Just need to see how Rudden steps up, some players take the jump in their stride.

2 hours ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

Miracle worker we need. If for the future like you say then we wait until the summer to get nothing and spend a fee on a centre half ? Lamie is the same.