All things Dundee FC

14 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Where you seeing this? I can’t imagine we’d be allowing it unless we had a replacement lined up. 

Rumour from our club forum, the guy mentioning it has previous four getting these things right, though I wouldn't say he's someone I'd trust 100%. I do believe him fwiw.

22 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Where you seeing this? I can’t imagine we’d be allowing it unless we had a replacement lined up. 

I'd imagine it's a case of he's going for free soon, might as well get something arrangement.

We've probably offered up one of our young returning players as part of the deal if it does happen.

14 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I'd imagine it's a case of he's going for free soon, might as well get something arrangement.

We've probably offered up one of our young returning players as part of the deal if it does happen.

I dunno, our third choice striker behind Graham and Rudden has zero goals this season and generally makes our team a lot worse when he comes on, so I think we’d rather get f**k all in summer and not have to rely on the other boy. If we have someone lined up ready to sign, then fair enough. 

Good luck to him at Dundee if he does go mind. Always seemed a nice lad, even when he was shite for the first year or so. 

54 minutes ago, Crawford said:

You’re offering Jakubiak plus whatever money, apparently. 

Edited by JagsCG

15 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

You’re offering Jakubiak plus whatever money, apparently. 

Not sure what type of player Jakubiak is, seen him play about 10 times and probably about 2 hours worth of football in 18 months 🤦🏻‍♂️ Apparently St Mirren fans rated him 🤷🏼‍♂️

8 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

If we were to get beat by United surely its gd night McPake..... 

Nope.

Even if United repeat the 6-2 (again) he won't go. There is absolutely no danger that unless some truly miraculous transfer business is done that any manager of any repute is going to want to be tasked with keeping that binfire of a squad up. He's basically here until he relegates us, and probably even then will get a crack at the Championship again. 

14 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Not sure what type of player Jakubiak is, seen him play about 10 times and probably about 2 hours worth of football in 18 months 🤦🏻‍♂️ Apparently St Mirren fans rated him 🤷🏼‍♂️

This guy seems to be nothing but an injury waiting to happen. 

20 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Jak linked well with Obika and we were a better team with him so a lot of fans wanted him back but Dundee offered more money than us and sadly for him his career has stalled out with injuries. Not a goal scorer but can create chances for others IF he stays fit. 

2 minutes ago, K.T said:

I would’ve kept Jakubiak. If he goes I hope that means we’ve lined up another player to come in with Rudden.

You'll get some patronising pish about Griffiths working so hard in training over the past month that he'll be "like a new signing".

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You'll get some patronising pish about Griffiths working so hard in training over the past month that he'll be "like a new signing".

Expectations are so low that I’ll predict Griffiths will leave and we’ll be left with Mullen for the rest of the season with Rudden making cameo sub appearances.

1 minute ago, K.T said:

Expectations are so low that I’ll predict Griffiths will leave and we’ll be left with Mullen for the rest of the season with Rudden making cameo sub appearances.

There's zero chance McPake is letting his mate go without a contract. You'll get Griffiths on an 18 month deal at least.