All things Dundee FC

6 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Rudden n paying money for him I think is nuts. We shouldn't be in this position where we are that desperate for someone where the hope he can actually handle this league. 

Griffiths I hope not however if time is running out give to end of season ( head is saying just get him to f**k ) 

Wasn't some Motherwell defender we were looking at ? 

I'm at stage the now of wait till Derby and see who we have brought in etc n go from there.

It's a joke tbh but dundee have did it themselves 

I agree it'd be poor but we're absolutely at the desperation stage. He'll know that fans are (rightfully) pissed off we've let things go this late and we're IMO very likely to just panic sign anyone we can get tomorrow. 

Quite frankly I'd bin Griffiths and use the money to get Rudden in now. Will it work out for him in top league, who knows. What we do know is that Griffiths has had since May last year to get fit, way too long for me to have faith he's getting anywhere near where he need to be now. Could well be that he is just one of these people that puts weight on when they're early thirties, it does happen.

What we do know for sure is we've needed a LB for a long, long time. Sackable offence if we don't get this sorted this window, especially given Marshall injury

Just now, Shadow Play said:

Surely we are not going to pay big money for Rudden?  He is nowhere near as good as Kamara and we only received circa £30k for him. 

They, apparently, wanted at least £100k off us for him, as they owe a huge chunk of any fee to Rangers.

I've no idea if they'd want less from Dundee considering hes already signed a PCA with you.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

They, apparently, wanted at least £100k off us for him, as they owe a huge chunk of any fee to Rangers.

I've no idea if they'd want less from Dundee considering hes already signed a PCA with you.

He hadn't signed a PCA with your Diddy outfit and if you have no idea just do us all a favour and wrap them claws of yours up - we know you've no idea anyway.

Thank you.

Ive got big concerns about chucking a load of money at Rudden and hoping that he’s able to get us out of this mess. Doesn’t seem like the best way to nurture a young talent for the future. 

It’s a travesty is we don’t address the incredibly obvious deficiencies we have in the squad.