All things Dundee FC

23 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Sam Fisher has been recalled from Forfar Athletic and was supposed to be available for today's game. That'll be our addition at CB sorted lol.

I hope that's not a sign of our struggles to get someone in.

15 minutes ago, Captain Saintsible said:

With Dens Park falling to bits, it’s surely time that the Dumpdee Derry Bigots were thrown out the top flight?

When the deodorant can says 48hrs but they drink it in 10mins

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

These results today are fairly shite.

Genuinely think the best we can hope for is 11th.  Can’t see St Mirren, Livingston or Ross County collapsing with only 15 / 16 games to go.  Added to that we will continue to struggle to win games against the teams around us.

The only results we need to worry about for the rest of the season are our own and St Johnstone’s.  

What a truly pitiful attempt to stay in this league!

9 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Genuinely think the best we can hope for is 11th.  Can’t see St Mirren, Livingston or Ross County collapsing with only 15 / 16 games to go.  Added to that we will continue to struggle to win games against the teams around us.

The only results we need to worry about for the rest of the season are our own and St Johnstone’s.  

What a truly pitiful attempt to stay in this league!

Who would've thought trusting in a Championship squad that barely sneaked up in the first place could've led to this?

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Well it happened today as it usually does at some point when we get back into the Premiership... my cousin (A Dee) said to me and I'm paraphrasing here - 'well you know at least we'll win some games in the Championship and you know some of those grounds are more fun to go to'.

Our support is so conditioned to accept utter garbage that wanting better for our club will inevitably be met with 'well at least we've got a club to support'. I hate all of this.