All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

Would also like to know why we were letting him live out of a car seemingly? Surely he could have flat-shared?

He's got a beautiful house. This could have all come out if nowhere, in no space of time. 

2 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

What a way to spend Valentines Day....

So I live in London and get to see very few games. The fact is we're crap and other commitments can get in the way and it's just not practical having a screen on half the day with young kids around.

My main point is my wife is going to LOVE this.

Edited by The Algebraist

17 minutes ago, The Algebraist said:

So I live in London and get to see very few games. 

If the club meant anything to you would move mountains. Wouldn't you?  It's ok mate we are in a safe space. We can talk openly here about when you ended all affiliations with the club, but I think a clean cut would be the best option ...

Now, 

42 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The fruits finally win a game, and along comes Mondo.

Hiya Mondo hiya pal.

Thank you.

Give their highlights of last night a watch. Battered by the County. 

I would say we have nothing to fear next week but everything we have to fear lies in our own team. They are fucking murder and know it. 

Thank you. 

What does give me a boost after last night is that St Johnstone really are worse than us. Absolutely shocking they were. 

If we get a good fullback and centre back in we'll finish above them - whether we avoid the play offs is a different story. 

Must win against Paisley before the derby. 

Thank you. 

The difference last night after we brought on Adam and McGinn was like night and day. We were still pish overall, but the fact that we actually played some nice little passing moves and didn't just lump high, hopeful balls to Griffiths or give the ball away in the central third of the pitch was actually encouraging. More play like that, a couple of signings in defence and the immediate disposal of Elliott in to the sea, and we should finish above the fermers. Just have to hope that one of the other sides above us sink...

5 hours ago, The Algebraist said:

So I live in London and get to see very few games. The fact we're crap and other commitments can get in the way, it's just not practical having a screen on half the day with young kids around. My point is my wife is going to LOVE this.

My Roses are red,

Violets are blue, 

I’ll be watching Dundee 

And so will you…..hasn’t gone down well 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by Yenitit

34 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Peterheid on a Monday, night? 

I'm just getting over Huntly about a decade ago. 

Nae chance. 

Now I actually went here. The bus home was horrible. Could be wrong but sure some fans managed to jump over wall to get into stadium.

Peterhead I do fancy going ( off on Tuesday) and never been to stadium before. However nae c**t seems to be up for it 

33 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

and never been to stadium before. 

You're not missing much. It's baltic unless you're in the stand and then if you are, the most enjoyable thing is trying to catch pies I'm throwing up from the van. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Peterheid on a Monday, night? 

I'm just getting over Huntly about a decade ago. 

Nae chance. 

I was there too.

Bonus was I lived in Aberdeen at the time, used to work with Huntly's goal scorer.

Dee's proper fisty cuffs between themselves if I remember.