All things Dundee FC

Griffiths is in horrendous shape and if he was able to actually twist his body he'd have scored at least two, thankfully he's a fat f**k and both chances were wasted.

You're quite clearly a better squad than us and have the ability to change things to win a match, and a manager willing to take risks.

I wish you well in the play offs.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Griffiths is in horrendous shape and if he was able to actually twist his body he'd have scored at least two, thankfully he's a fat f**k and both chances were wasted.

You're quite clearly a better squad than us and have the ability to change things to win a match, and a manager willing to take risks.

I wish you well in the play offs.

You do realise you signed a fat waiter to pull you out the shit?

Who is now injured.

Hahahaha.

f**k Shift Key.

24 minutes ago, DieDee said:

After that surely they can see that Griffiths is not the answer. Any chance we have another option up our sleeve (rhetorical question). And I pick on Griffiths cause he is at least out of contract, there were a few out there that have played v Liv and Dumbarton as well and have shown to be no where near it. Maybe a new manager could get more out of them (now completely clutching at straws) 

My sentiments exactly. None of our strikers are at a good standard. 

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

You do realise you signed a fat waiter to pull you out the shit?

Who is now injured.

Hahahaha.

f**k Shift Key.

Yeah, we're fucked and will likely go down after scoring about 2 goals in the next 16 games.

Not sure how that means Griffiths' body shape didn't cost you tonight though.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah, we're fucked and will likely go down after scoring about 2 goals in the next 16 games.

Not sure how that means Griffiths' body shape didn't cost you tonight though.

No, punting high balls constantly to him cost us.

Just highlighting that you should check the shape of your own striker first.

Only positive was McGinn. Best player on the pitch and we looked slightly better going forward when he was on the left. Surprised it only took McPake 5 minutes into the second half to make a change, and equally surprised it wasn't his usual Jakubiak on 70 minutes sub he normally opts for. 

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

No, punting high balls constantly to him cost us.

Just highlighting that you should check the shape of your own striker first.

There was at least two instances of Griffiths being free in the box with the ball at his feet, both situations ones I've seen him regularly score from against us in the past decade, and both times he couldn't do anything because he couldn't move properly.

Our strikers are absolutely shite and will more than play their part in relegating us. I'm well aware of that, all I'm saying is that offering Griffiths an 18 month deal would be mental and the type of nostalgic, deluded, pishy signing thats seen us rooted to the bottom with shite like May and O'Halloran on long term deals.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

There was at least two instances of Griffiths being free in the box with the ball at his feet, both situations ones I've seen him regularly score from against us in the past decade, and both times he couldn't do anything because he couldn't move properly.

Our strikers are absolutely shite and will more than play their part in relegating us. I'm well aware of that, all I'm saying is that offering Griffiths an 18 month deal would be mental and the type of nostalgic, deluded, pishy signing thats seen us rooted to the bottom with shite like May and O'Halloran on long term deals.

Who's being nostalgic?

Griffiths has the talent only May and MOH could dream of. Get a match fit Griffiths and he will be good enough.

I can't think of 1 instance Griffiths was free in the box tonight BTW. You're talking shite.

Very nervy performance. Starting with Sweeney who at least calmed down as the game went on. Elliot’s confidence has clearly completely evaporated, absolutely shocking display. I thought we were the better team when Adam and McGinn came on in particular. McGinn looked like he could be a real find. Guys kept going, a much better attitude than the Livi game. I’ve come home happier than I expected.

I’m not sure about Griffiths. His confidence seems down too, maybe hardly surprising, the guys been through a lot of shit recently, mostly of his own making. If we punt him we need 2 strikers in, we need 1 as it is and I don’t see that happening so I guess he’s staying.

Here are my bold predictions...

We will sign a left back and centre half within the week.

Griffiths will sign at least until the end of the season and score at least 6.

McGinn will be a revelation and fans favorite.

Chapman will be a complete baller and stroll through games.

We will avoid the play offs and McPake will stay for another year.

🙄