All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Nah:

Legzdins

Elliott - Sweeney - McGhee - Kerr

Byrne - Adam

McMullan - Chapman - McGinn

Griffiths

I’d go along with that except , I’d actully never let Elliot near the team under any circumstances, 

id even play Mulligan right back instead , McInally played him there a lot and he got great reviews at right back for the heed 

Nah:
Legzdins
Elliott - Sweeney - McGhee - Kerr
Byrne - Adam
McMullan - Chapman - McGinn
Griffiths

Nup. You cannot play those 3 in the same team. We’d get completely over run. Although we probably will. He has to play LG now because he wants him to sign, blinded to the fact he’s grossly overweight with numerous problems.

6 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Nup. You cannot play those 3 in the same team. We’d get completely over run. Although we probably will. He has to play LG now because he wants him to sign, blinded to the fact he’s grossly overweight with numerous problems.

Aye you can.

57 minutes ago, Empty It said:
9 hours ago, red23 said:
Well, McGinn will enjoy ploughing all the 16/17 year old girls in Dundee instead then.

Wtf are you on about?

He's a creepy weirdo. Going by his postings elsewhere anyway. Imagine XBL's legendary "That bitch" post, but posted by someone with somewhat more basic literacy skills. 

11 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Don't ever like to criticise the Dundee fans but the away support looks like being below Saintee levels of a minter midweek going by the sales online. 

Fully understand the feelings towards the team and McPake at the minute as i feel the same (and have said so for 2 years now) but deary me. 

Hopefully a few decide to go just on the basis of the full blown minter it might be to have an empty away stand in Perth. 

Thank you. 

I'd been planning to go but after paying £20 to watch that utter sh1t v Livi I decided not to buy for the Dumbarton game. Good decision by sounds of it as if anything it sounded even worse. Do I think McPake will get the team playing football worth watching v Saintees........... I'd be going to the game in a flash if the leave by mutual consent announcement was made but there is zero chance of this happening

Guest Wieghortsnut
10 hours ago, The Derry said:

Ledgzins
Mulligan Sweeney McGhee Kerr

Byrne Adam

McMullan McGinn McCowan

Griffiths

There is no way mcpake will play that team