All things Dundee FC

Are there any other clubs that have ageing, high earning players that they want off their payroll?  Preferably currently playing in Scotland so that McPake knows them but that’s not essential I shouldn’t imagine.

ETA - is he the sort of player that will be interested in a relegation scrap?  I’m definitely not convinced.

Edited by Shadow Play

4 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Are there any other clubs that have ageing, high earning players that they want off their payroll?  Preferably currently playing in Scotland so that McPake knows them but that’s not essential I shouldn’t imagine.

As I said earlier, he is now the best player at your club.

8 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

ETA - is he the sort of player that will be interested in a relegation scrap?  I’m definitely not convinced.

What’s Chris Burke and Kirk broadfoot upto?

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

18 months :lol:

GTF McPake. 

18 months is genuinely hilarious. What an utter joke. Our defence is a fucking shambles and McPake decides to address our shortage of wingers in their mid 30s.

The next approach Dundee make should be to Elon Musk to see if there's room for McPake and Nelms into the next rocket he fires into outer fucking space. 

Just watched James McPake on the STV news, he now wants a cup run as well, lol.

Cumdog gone and he wouldn't be drawn on the Griffiths subject which no doubt means LG is looking at other offers.

So, in a nutshell, no goalscorers and as we all know, by far the worst defence in the league.

All's good though because James says we'll be stronger come the end of the window............in 7 short days!

Serious question, can Niall McGinn (35 in July) play left back?

Clock's ticking.

(Note to James, St Johnstone gaffer told staff anyone not wanting to be there can leave so shouldn't be difficult in that case to land his other target Jamie McCart).

Truly, truly weary of our poorly performing football club manager.

4 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Just watched James McPake on the STV news, he now wants a cup run as well, lol.

Cumdog gone and he wouldn't be drawn on the Griffiths subject which no doubt means LG is looking at other offers.

So, in a nutshell, no goalscorers and as we all know, by far the worst defence in the league.

All's good though because James says we'll be stronger come the end of the window............in 7 short days!

Serious question, can Niall McGinn (35 in July) play left back?

Clock's ticking.

(Note to James, St Johnstone gaffer told staff anyone not wanting to be there can leave so shouldn't be difficult in that case to land his other target Jamie McCart).

Truly, truly weary of our poorly performing football club manager.

Griffiths will be signing for us.

McPake praises him after every sub appearance. He is needing an excuse.

McGinn might be alright but then I’d presumed he’d been sent to the glue factory a while ago. 18 months is madness though. End of season would have been enough. 

This still doesn’t address our woeful Championship defence. Any rapidly has been defenders going we can add to our retirement squad!? 

Thank you. 

Talk of playing McGinn in the number 10 role, isn’t that where the new boy Chapman plays? 😂 You couldn’t write this fucking transfer window 😂 How far down his list was McGinn 🤦🏻‍♂️

Defenders please Jamesy. 

The phone call with Glass must’ve been “is Connor McLennan available on a 6 month loan?”

“Nah sorry Jamesy”

”Aach that’s a pity. What about the boy Matty Kennedy?”

“Nah he’s too quick and mobile for your liking. Do you remember the boy Niall McGinn that used to get a game for us about 18 months ago, mind he uses to tear you a new one?

“Oh aye, 18 months ye say” 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by Yenitit

24 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Talk of playing McGinn in the number 10 role, isn’t that where the new boy Chapman plays? 😂 You couldn’t write this fucking transfer window 😂 How far down his list was McGinn 🤦🏻‍♂️

I'm still convinced Chapman will play McGhee's/Anderson's role. If McGinn is in to play a CAM role, I'm assuming the Allan deal is dead in the water.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I'm still convinced Chapman will play McGhee's/Anderson's role. If McGinn is in to play a CAM role, I'm assuming the Allan deal is dead in the water.

The rumour doing the rounds is Allan is asking for way too much money. Even Scott Allan, how often is the boy available these days? Great player when fit but need players playing week in, week out.