All things Dundee FC

It's not a bad signing but when our defence is as shambolic as It is its getting very worrying. 

We most definitely need another winger as we seen on Saturday when McGowan was back out wide. It was part of what I asked for before the window. McCowan and McMullen are decent options out wide but if either are out it leads to shocking managerial decisions.

Now a fullback and a centre back of good quality is an absolute must if we have any chance of survival.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Has he still got the legs ? 18 month contract I think is madness. Can't remember last time I've seen him play however surprised Aberdeen are prepared to let him go. McGinn presume maybe lives this way so 18 months be perfect for him .

According to the sheep he's finished.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Berra was finished according to Hearts fans and look at the difference he made to our defence.

Different for a winger, he's got to have pace? Unless McPake plays him in a Charlie Adam type role as mentioned above.

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Different for a winger, he's got to have pace? Unless McPake plays him in a Charlie Adam type role as mentioned above.

McPake plays Paul McGowan on the wing when he wants to rest McMullan or McCowan. He can only be an improvement on that!