All things Dundee FC

10 hours ago, CanadianDee said:

It was funny because it was laughable. American sports owners reward failure every day so I can't wrap my head around why this is surprising to anyone. Especially because Keyes and Nelms didn't show up yesterday, and we know what they are all about by now.

Regardless of that I still can't grasp why when we're in the 2nd tier we try so hard to get out of it, and then when we get into the first tier we do so little to stay in it.

Due to bad decisions, sure, but not due to inaction, which is the case here.

Sickened by another player with talent chosing to leave the club. Cummings scored goals for us which got us promoted before starting the league campaign in solid goalscoring fashion.

How did he get rewarded? Thrown out the side immediately on receipt of McPakes fat b*****d mate from the West. For what it's worth I'd be happy to have Griffiths stay until the end of the season as I think he can be of use but the decision to pull Cummings straight out the side is a fucking farce.

Then to throw him out wide at every opportunity and never again play him in his rightful role. Criminal.

If you looked in from the outside you'd think Cummings, Griffiths, Danny Johnson, Hemmings, Nelson, Sow that's some decent options McPakes had how have they all fared goalscoring wise? The answer is shoddily at best with pretty much all not being able to hit their peak performances under woeful management. Not to mention looking for the door at the first opportunity.

Some of them names are quite formidable, especially in the championship, so surely the constant improvement over time sees us with a solid striker? No you couldn't be further from the truth. The fans are happy to accept a headless chicken who couldn't finish his fucking dinner - never mind a chance - in Mullen as opposed to any degree of quality. He hit a purple patch for a few weeks in November and played excellent against Kilmarnock but the hope he's improved was all misguided. He's utterly honking.

Scandalous.

What have we got to look forward to? New deals for McGowan, Ashcroft and no Doubt Kerr. Things aren't changing people, infact we have Lawlor and Legzdins signed up for next season along with Marshall and Sweeney. McPakes long term vision is to stick with the same balloons who are currently one of the worst teams in the league.

Get to f**k McPake.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

Yep, also worth noting, again according to the press, we were also after proven goalscorer Kyle Lafferty and he's now signing on again at Kilmarnock subject to a medical.

Kevin McDonald potentially signing for the DAB's really would be the final straw imho.

Regards 

Couldn't give flying f**k who Mcdonald signs for sick of hearing about it, it's no like he's a dundee fan is it, the boy has got serious health problems he's trying to get over, if he was remotely fit or ready to be fit then I'm pretty sure there would be many more clubs than dundee United offering his training facilities or a chance to prove himself, dundee need to stay well clear of this one, been a stopping block too many times for players with injuries over the last 15 years or so 

13 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

What have we got to look forward to? New deals for McGowan, Ashcroft and no Doubt Kerr. Things aren't changing people, infact we have Lawlor and Legzdins signed up for next season along with Marshall and Sweeney. McPakes long term vision is to stick with the same balloons who are currently one of the worst teams in the league.

Get to f**k McPake.

Thank you.

FTFY. Anyone who thinks we are not the poorest team in the league is sadly deluded. I look at things through Dark Blue specs as much as most fans but the current squad and Management team will not get us out of this mess

8 minutes ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

FTFY. Anyone who thinks we are not the poorest team in the league is sadly deluded. I look at things through Dark Blue specs as much as most fans but the current squad and Management team will not get us out of this mess

The league table argues differently right now.

32 minutes ago, Girth said:

Rumour (Scott Burns) is that Doidge is coming to Dens…

Good news if true (now Cumdog has left). 

However, that means McPake is still here.

Larry David Reaction GIF

See you lads missed out on Lafferty, it was yourselves and killie that were after him.

34 minutes ago, Girth said:

Rumour (Scott Burns) is that Doidge is coming to Dens…

Good news if true (now Cumdog has left). 

However, that means McPake is still here.

Larry David Reaction GIF

He apparently wrote "likely" instead of "unlikely"...

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He apparently wrote "likely" instead of "unlikely"...

I've not seen any tweet from him, so I assume he deleted it for this mistake. It's a belter of a f**k-up on his part tbh, it's only the complete opposite of what he actually meant.