All things Dundee FC

15 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

And to make matters worse he brings a young right back on and plays him in midfield, hiya G_Man 👋

In all seriousness, that’s was fuckin awful tonight. 

Ha. Aye even the manager dosnt know where to play his players 😞

Meh no comment on the game as what's the point. He ain't going anywhere.

Over to the cup run.... 

11 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Could end up in a Tommy Wright-esque situation.

and he'd be better than what we have. Killie sacked him when he had way more points per game than McPake. Does Nelms sing "Totally devoted to you" every night?

1 minute ago, Robin.Hood said:

Ha. Aye even the manager dosnt know where to play his players 😞

Meh no comment on the game as what's the point. He ain't going anywhere.

Over to the cup run.... 

I’m in agreement about him not going anywhere. It’s shite knowing McInnes and now Jack Ross are available and we stumble from 1 disaster to another 🤦🏻‍♂️

15 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I wouldn't blame Jack Ross if he didn't want to hinge his reputation on keeping us up without getting to put his own ideas forward first. Could end up in a Tommy Wright-esque situation.

Get a caretaker in if that's the case. Doesn't need to be a good manager. Just someone to motivate them for 6 months that loves the club and will have the team running through brick walls.

There's one man for that job:

Jocky Scott | Manager Statistics | Dundee (Dee Archive)

That should be Nelms travelling back in time to get him on the f**cking phone.

Then give Ross absolute free reign in the summer.

You’ve got zero chance of landing Ross, McPake is the man 🤟

8 hours ago, deegolf said:

Bored today, so looked at the league record of Griffiths, and Cummings this season. 

Griffiths 735 minutes 2 goals

Cummings 632 minutes 3 goals

Not a very good return from either IMO

My "less than 10/15 league goals between them for the season" prediction not looking too bad now, not that I'm claiming it was a particularly controversial one

and he'd be better than what we have. Killie sacked him when he had way more points per game than McPake. Does Nelms sing "Totally devoted to you" every night?

I’d take the fat grass in a heartbeat. Be great to have a grown up in the room.

McPake is a ned, he’s assembled a team of misfit toe rags. Charlie Adam was utterly shite tonight and I’d say he’s TOTALLY finished at this level. Like playing with 10 men.

I feel I need to bring some positivity back to this thread.  Unfortunately right now there’s nothing to be positive about.  Sorry.

ETA.  Nelms could very easily change the course of this season if only he had the courage and common sense to do so.

Edited by Shadow Play

Today was one of them games where we were that bad you just think what is the fucking point (hiya mixu).

Utter shite. How many bad, terrible, insipid performances have Kerr and McGowan been apart of over the years? Why are they still integral to our starting eleven so far down the line?

After two decent displays why was Griffiths thrown out the team for Mullen who has been in poor form and for the record was fucking shocking tonight. 

In all honesty you can go through the whole team and pick faults. Fucking pathetic.

This club needs to sack James McPake tomorrow morning. I'm not thinking for one moment this will happen but that's what needs to be done otherwise there's plenty more of this shite to come.

Perth next week you can bet your bottom dollar on us being absolutely woeful when it matters. What breeds this negativity? Three years of no improvement, the same mistakes over and over and shocking football. far too often

Please go McPake and give us a chance to move forward.

Thank you. 

Today was one of them games where we were that bad you just think what is the fucking point (hiya mixu).
Utter shite. How many bad, terrible, insipid performances have Kerr and McGowan been apart of over the years? Why are they still integral to our starting eleven so far down the line?
After two decent displays why was Griffiths thrown out the team for Mullen who has been in poor form and for the record was fucking shocking tonight. 
In all honesty you can go through the whole team and pick faults. Fucking pathetic.
This club needs to sack James McPake tomorrow morning. I'm not thinking for one moment this will happen but that's what needs to be done otherwise there's plenty more of this shite to come.
Perth next week you can bet your bottom dollar on us being absolutely woeful when it matters. What breeds this negativity? Three years of no improvement, the same mistakes over and over and shocking football. far too often
Please go McPake and give us a chance to move forward.
Thank you. 

There were no winners tonight barring the keeper who had 2 great saves.
Mullen gets picked because he’s the only striker we have that can remotely play the loan striker role. We can only play 1 up front to cover for Adam’s totally lack of mobility.
Re-signing Ashcroft and McGowan with 4 months of their contracts to go is plain stupid. I’m not saying they are completely to blame but where were they going to go? Now 2 more slots are filled for next year and we are completely lacking quality.

10 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Re-signing Ashcroft and McGowan with 4 months of their contracts to go is plain stupid. I’m not saying they are completely to blame but where were they going to go? Now 2 more slots are filled for next year and we are completely lacking quality.

I got hounded for this. However they are both championship level. So if we go down ( you gotta love people predictions) they two will be okay there. If a new manager comes in he is stuck with them also.