All things Dundee FC

23 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

George Cran confirming on Twitter that we are interested in Efe.

Efe Ambrose would comfortably be our best centre half.

In the defeat at McDairmid and the Premier sports game I genuinely thought he was one of the best players on the pitch. Actually began to take the piss out us at McDairmid by skinning attakers etc.

He's a bit of a joke figure in Scotland because of big blunder moments at Celtic, but I'd be content with him coming in. Much like Nade he actually has very good ability despite the noise. Think he'd surprise alot.

ETA - Watson and Ambrose located roughly 30 miles from Dundee is once again a damming insight into our transfer dealings. Amateur at best.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

A DAB reject and now this geriatric has been? f**k off McPake.
Thank you.

Totally agree. Absolutely pathetic. I’d rather have taken a punt on the Irish bombscare Sainties have signed, although he will be an absolute disaster too I’ve no doubt.

Not to go all Random Guy and pollute your thread Dundee fans but I don't think Ambrose was actually too bad for us.  He had one of his classic error strewn catastrophes at home to Livingston but was more or less fine other than that.  Certainly not our worst performing defender this season in my opinion.  Takes a lot of risks as everyone will knows but we've got worse since he disappeared from the team.  Obviously a variety of reasons for that though.

Thank you.  

2 hours ago, Netan Sansara said:

Pushed to reveal it by the Sheriff in order to set the level of fine. 

I'd have thought 50% of a weekly wage was pretty lenient for being pished driving a car these days.

Perhaps the Sheriff thought it was his monthly income.