All things Dundee FC

I know I don’t say it often enough but I love every one of you b*****ds. 
If you see a gorgeous man in a kilt this evening just come up to me and say “rawb93” and I’ll buy you a drink. 
Or you’ll get a really odd look off a random. 

Merry Christmas! f**k the **** x

2 hours ago, RawB93 said:

I know I don’t say it often enough but I love every one of you b*****ds. 
If you see a gorgeous man in a kilt this evening just come up to me and say “rawb93” and I’ll buy you a drink. 
Or you’ll get a really odd look off a random. 

Merry Christmas! f**k the **** x

couple hug GIF

Thankfully everyone around us lost too, so we're still in a very salvageable position.

Need to get this upcoming transfer window right, but McPake has performed well in January the prior two times. We're competing with Premiership teams though, so it'll be a dogfight to outperform them in signing up players. I have faith.

I'm completely baffled why we're not in advanced talks with Jack Ross already.

McPake has tried his best, he's a great guy etc but he's tactically more naive than any other manager in the division, possibly MD excepted, but we need two clubs to finish below us not one. Livingston, County and St Mirren are all likely to finish above us with McPake in charge

Just now, MarkoDevilovich said:

McPake has tried his best, he's a great guy etc but he's tactically more naive than any other manager in the division, possibly MD excepted, but we need two clubs to finish below us not one. Livingston, County and St Mirren are all likely to finish above us with McPake in charge

That'd be Callum Davidson not Murray ffs

45 minutes ago, MarkoDevilovich said:

You are? Then you clearly don't know who's running the show for us, do you. It's been established that it's McPake's way or the highway.

A pat on the back needs to go to the likes of Jakubiak who went against medical advice to feature for the club in the past two weeks as he's still nowhere near ready.

At least he's no longer injured though. McPake confirmed that Adam & Byrne offered to play yesterday despite Adam having not done more than some running exercises and Byrne not even at that stage as of yet. McPake didn't want to endanger the rest of their seasons (and indeed, potentially their careers!) so declined the offer. He then went on to say that since we had a first team coach isolating, they two then volunteered to do the pre-match warm up with the team and performed that role.

Fair play to both.

36 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Transfer rumours or interests, who use c**t heard ?

A list of names I've heard (some are completely unrealistic, but you wanted rumours):

Declan Gallagher on loan.

Greg Stewart.

Michael Gardyne.

Tony Watt (until he signed his PCA with United)

Georgie Kelly

1 hour ago, D TOTAL said:

Mcpake deserves his full year 10 points separates us from 6th with my own personal goal of the year being 10th separated by 2 points 

I ain’t panicking yet

Difficult one to call at the moment, mainly due to the fact he's had two and a half seasons without really demonstrating the level of improvement expected over that period. Also turns our heads, well mine certainly, when managers such as Jack Ross and Derek McInnes are very much available at the moment.

However, we do not own the club. So in that case I wish James McPake the best, 10th will be successful and more signing gems like Cowser will be appreciated.

Regards  

Edit;  please don't piss about with a loan deal for Declan Gallagher, if the sheep do not recognise his considerable defensive skills, build our defence around him by matching his contract terms and force his permanent Aberdeen departure. 

Edited by This Charming Man