All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Do you mean the recent drink-driving? What a stupid c**t 

I didn't actually know about that. Absolutely seething. Hopefully gets more than a lot more than a slap on the wrist. 

How the f**k anyone still drink drives is beyond me.

10 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

BTW thought the first half on Saturday was one of the best atmospheres i've seen at an away game in a while. 

Seemed to be a few more buses there, heard one was from the DAB lands of Carnoustie.

Hopefully it keeps up.

Thank you.

Yeah, new supporters club formed in Carnoustie, whole place is infected with DAB's though.

1 hour ago, The Derry said:

Are we the new Clyde?

No, you are just sticking to type for Dundee.

I really want to take the piss, but when you look at the few years Adam has had, you can understand why he is maybe doing something silly. Although, how anyone in 2021 ever thinks to get behind the wheel of a car after drinking is beyond me. Thankfully no one got hurt and maybe in the long run it may be a good thing for him.

Plenty of examples in the Dundee dressing room of how not to live your lives off the pitch. Maybe that can be used as a force for good to some of the younger players and they can be used as examples.

I hope if Charlie needs help he asks for it and people don't harass him and they give him whatever he needs.