All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I got my booster and flu jab yesterday and am feeling a bit shite tonight. It’s Dee TV for me. Is it free for season ticket holders?

I'm assuming you know by now but yes it is. I'm in the same situation.

Edited by derrybiy

1 minute ago, This Charming Man said:

I'm ever so grateful the 'win bonus' issues have now been ironed out, lol.

God bless the improving James McPake and all of us who sail with him.

Regards

ConventionalSereneCod-size_restricted.gif.6f6fb6e2c162c1567718d6c26ee3a86f.gif  

City of discovery mate, wonder what they’”discovered on the wage packet”

Brilliant performance tonight. 

We've out battled both Motherwell and St Johnstone over a few days. What can't go unnoticed is the backtracking from both McMullen and McCowan. Outstanding workrate and both stopped multiple St Johnstone attacks and potentially dodgy moments. McMullen should be scoring at least once if we want to be picky. 

Danny Mullen was given alot of stick on here by me and others last season when he was missing big chances. He absolutely deserves to be starting right now though - well done to him keep it up.

Charlie Adam was great again with his composure and is also a major reason we're getting results. 

Lets not worry too much about Ibrox. Next week at County is massive and hopefully we'll take a big crowd. 

Get it round the boredomguy, Tam the young team pesterer and Radford the clown.

Thank you.

We've out battled both Motherwell and St Johnstone over a few days. What can't go unnoticed is the backtracking from both McMullen and McCowan. Outstanding workrate and both stopped multiple St Johnstone attacks and potentially dodgy moments. McMullen should be scoring at least once if we want to be picky. 
Danny Mullen was given alot of stick on here by me and others last season when he was missing big chances. He absolutely deserves to be starting right now though - well done to him keep it up.
Charlie Adam was great again with his composure and is also a major reason we're getting results. 
Lets not worry too much about Ibrox. Next week at County is massive and hopefully we'll take a big crowd. 
Thank you.
McGowan and Anderson are key IMHO - they allow Adam to have time to play.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:
40 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:
Thank you.

McGowan and Anderson are key IMHO - they allow Adam to have time to play.

McGowan is playing behind the striker in his natural role. 

It turns out he still has some life left in him there which i never expected. We all know in a wide role or central he's not upto it. A pleasant surprise.

As for Anderson thought he was very quiet in the likes of the Hearts away game but tonight he was strong and exactly what we need in the middle. 

Thank you. 

McGowan is playing behind the striker in his natural role. 
It turns out he still has some life left in him there which i never expected. We all know in a wide role or central he's not upto it. A pleasant surprise.
As for Anderson thought he was very quiet in the likes of the Hearts away game but tonight he was strong and exactly what we need in the middle. 
Thank you. 

Agreed. Anderson is being asked to play a more defensive unflattering role which I thought he did well. On the occasions he got on the ball he was comfortable. Looked like Cruyff in comparison to that donkey McPherson.

Agreed. Anderson is being asked to play a more defensive unflattering role which I thought he did well. On the occasions he got on the ball he was comfortable. Looked like Cruyff in comparison to that donkey McPherson.
It works though - McGowan is an utter pest in the position he is being played - in fact the front 4 all are - McCowan, McMullan, McGowan and Mullan are probably one of the hardest working lineups you could get.

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

McCowan, McMullan, McGowan and Mullan are probably one of the hardest working lineups you could get.

I like to imagine they're all trying to outshine each other and stand out due to them all having relatively similar last names.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Love Paul McGowan. Gets written off every season and always ends up being one of our most important players. He's excelling in that role just off Mullen and I credit his business for allowing Mullen's hard work to pay off.