All things Dundee FC

Gardyne is definitely a McPake type signing. I’m not as against it as some others as I think we’re a bit light on backup wingers and he would certainly be a better option out wide than McGowan and he’s scored 5 goals in 11 games this season.
Id definitely take him if the chance was there.

He certainly is a McPake type signing. Probably on a 2 and a 1/2 year contract. We need to sign guys we could possibly sell for decent dosh, not journeymen at the arse end of their careers.

54 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

He certainly is a McPake type signing. Probably on a 2 and a 1/2 year contract. We need to sign guys we could possibly sell for decent dosh, not journeymen at the arse end of their careers.

Agree and disagree. You need a mix of both.

8 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

The Irish guy Kelly’s team got beat 1-1(3-4)on pens…shame

Last thing we need is another striker

Edited to add I just found out he’s a defender. I’m sure the tele said he was a  striker

Edited by RossDee01

1 hour ago, K.T said:

Read an interview and it seems he’s currently studying a masters degree in renewable energy and finance which ends in March. Would be some chat between him and Gowser.

Kelly & McGowan Renewable Energy Tags must be a business opportunity for the pair of them. If the wee scallywag/scoundrel isn’t in his house for 8pm, then  the wee b*****d gets a jolt of  ‘energy’ through his ankle tag telling him to get home. The jolt strength increases every 5 minutes that they’re  not in their house. I’m all for the thing exploding if you’re not in your house by 9 with taes flehin in all directions.  

Gowser can use his knowledge in terms of style and comfort. 

Edited by Yenitit

Who are we wanting in the draw tonight then lads? After last year's *ahem* kerfuffle with Bonnyrigg, I'm kind of wanting to avoid tempting fate against the likes of Talbot, Clydebank and BOD. Wouldn't mind a decent day out in a new location, mind.

I’d take Annan, Edinburgh City or Kelty away if they get through to tick them off the list.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Who are we wanting in the draw tonight then lads? After last year's *ahem* kerfuffle with Bonnyrigg, I'm kind of wanting to avoid tempting fate against the likes of Talbot, Clydebank and BOD. Wouldn't mind a decent day out in a new location, mind.

If Brechin get through, I'd love Brechin away. Love their ground and with them being out the League system it'll not be often we get the chance to go back.

46 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Darryl Meggat (remember him) marshalling the Darvel defence against the Brechin onslaught.

Thank you.

Yeah, plus Iain Davidson (we all remember him) at the back for Brechin City.

Should be interesting, currently 1-1 after an hour.

C,mon the City.

24 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Yeah, plus Iain Davidson (we all remember him) at the back for Brechin City.

Should be interesting, currently 1-1 after an hour.

C,mon the City.

Big DAVO.

7 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

What's going on here ? 

IMG-20211129-WA0029.jpg

Mon the Spiders.