All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I see Luke McCowan got on the scoresheet today. How has he done since joining. Must admit I was unsure whether he would be able to make the step up. 

Quickly becoming one of the first names on the team sheet for me. A constant pest with a great left foot.

18 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I see Luke McCowan got on the scoresheet today. How has he done since joining. Must admit I was unsure whether he would be able to make the step up. 

Been impressed so far and improving as time goes by. Starts week in week out for me. 

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

Some good points but you can’t count that County display/tactics/shape of team as starting Griffiths and Cummings together as a front 2. 

It doesn’t work and I don’t think that result was a coincidence. There were other factors, obviously but I don’t think they can play together. Danny Mullen works his balls off and I think that’s too important to lose.

Edited by RossDee01

Guest Wieghortsnut
16 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Big game midweek now.

Chance to jump ahead of the Fermers - so why do I feel pessimistic?

Because they will bore us into submission 

Has McPake had covid or something? Mackay in the pre match interview said he's been phoning McPake every day and now McPake in the post match interview joking that he 'should maybe stay away' as his coaching staff set up  exactly how he wanted whilst he was away.

Reckon it was a joke based on our *ahem* perceived nature of decision-making on signing players. Suffice to say, regardless of the allure of annoying Caley, I would not like that particular p***k here.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Gardyne is definitely a McPake type signing. I’m not as against it as some others as I think we’re a bit light on backup wingers and he would certainly be a better option out wide than McGowan and he’s scored 5 goals in 11 games this season.

Id definitely take him if the chance was there.

9 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

We seem to have been bizarrely linked with Gardyne every transfer window for about the last 5 years. Is it just because he’s from Dundee 🤷🏼‍♂️ There’s never nothing in it thankfully. 

Seriously hope not, has to be a better option out there like McCowan than him