All things Dundee FC

47 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Watching Blackpool Vs QPR and my goodness Dieng isn't half the keeper of Legzdins.

Watched Mrs TCM's beloved Stoke City's win at Blackpool on Wednesday evening on Sky Football red button.

At half-time through the virtual 'blank screen' all you could hear was, "there's only one Charlie Adam.............one Charlie Adam...............", from both the home and away sections of the ground, before the great man himself proceeds to address the whole stadium via the PA.

Transpires our glorious leader was invited as a guest of honour to attend the meeting of two of his former clubs!

Nice.       2023293361_OIP(24).jpg.02dd5b928232f8be5dd64b33e691647a.jpg          

16 hours ago, Crawford said:

Watching Blackpool Vs QPR and my goodness Dieng isn't half the keeper of Legzdins.

I didn't think Dieng was much good at Dundee...better than Hamiliton...but yeah....so was really surprised how good he was at QPR last season. He's a bit off this season but still a very good keeper. Valued at 6 mil by QPR.

23 minutes ago, Peadar BigDinnerO'Driscoll said:

I didn't think Dieng was much good at Dundee...better than Hamiliton...but yeah....so was really surprised how good he was at QPR last season. He's a bit off this season but still a very good keeper. Valued at 6 mil by QPR.

Hamilton is actually having quite a good season with Morton, well done to the guy