All things Dundee FC

18 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

I'll whisper it to be safe, but recently I've thought that Cammy has looked solid. 

He’s looked pretty solid since Marshall got injured and he came back in at left back , 

now still solid at right back almost back to his player of the year form , not quite but almost there 

1 hour ago, Vernon gilmore said:

He’s looked pretty solid since Marshall got injured and he came back in at left back , 

now still solid at right back almost back to his player of the year form , not quite but almost there 

And he’s added a very decent long throw to his game. Keep this getting better up Cammy, as there has never been any questions about his effort and commitment.  

Cammy’s improved defensively recently, he’s still not at his best going forward. When he 1st broke into the side he was great going forward regularly getting to the byline and getting crosses in now he spends most of the time going inside or back the way.

Let's not forget Kerr was atrocious against St Johnstone in both the league and cup games. Marshall outdone him in the league one but Kerr was torn apart several times too.

He's a very limited player who has contributed well to two good results. Unfortunately if we want to progress to a top six club (where our budget and size of club should be looking) then I'm afraid Kerr can be no more than a squad player at best.

That's the unfortunate truth for him. We're not basing this on one or two seasons either, we've had him in years of failure and know exactly what we're getting. Hard work and passion.

We can stay up this year with him as RB but it should be one of our highest priorities for improvement if we ever want to progress in this modern day as a club.

Thank you.

11 hours ago, Vernon gilmore said:

I cant agree with this. He has been shite. He is nowhere near this. He has had a few decent games of recent. However this dosnt make up for some horror shows this season.

Between him and Elliot I'd put both in the sea. He is the better of the shite.

I will add defensively for the majority of our games we have been awful. 

Kerr to move on would be good for both us and him 

14 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

I cant agree with this. He has been shite. He is nowhere near this. He has had a few decent games of recent. However this dosnt make up for some horror shows this season.

Between him and Elliot I'd put both in the sea. He is the better of the shite.

I will add defensively for the majority of our games we have been awful. 

Kerr to move on would be good for both us and him 

Yeah Grant’s Alloa team came to Dens looking like a well organised side who played good football for them being a part time team. They certainly looked like they had more structure to their play than us. He’s having a shocker this season tho. 

Surely there is not one single Dundee fan that still thinks McPake has any chance of making a professional career out of football management.  Even Nelms, who I really don’t think knows much about football, must see that.  Put the poor man out of his misery and sack McPake tonight.  Why prolong the misery?  This can now only end one way.

8 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Surely there is not one single Dundee fan that still thinks McPake has any chance of making a professional career out of football management.  Even Nelms, who I really don’t think knows much about football, must see that.  Put the poor man out of his misery and sack McPake tonight.  Why prolong the misery?  This can now only end one way.

Cannot see any other option, Sound out McInnes (no stupid money) and offer him the gig. IMO.

44 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

People believed we wouldn't concede tonight.  All be it I always expect us to lose a goal but in this manner is pretty special. 

Meh it's a freak result or some shite. We take a point at the weekend against St.mirren ( I think it's them) and then it's oh wait till January or some nonsense. 

The McMullen substitution was brilliant. Really was probably the best of the season. 

11 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Can just hear his drab, monotone dreary voice in the post match interview. Fucking wonderful.

Away to lie down in a darkened room.

Thank you.

Losing in front of your home crowd.  You wish the ground would open up and take you down.

The trouble is we are going down if McPake stays.

I don't think I have been as raging leaving a game as I did tonight. It's definitely the earliest I have ever left.

There was no fuckin need to change the set up from the past 2 games. McPake just can't fuckin help himself. The substitution of McMullan was fuckin farcical.

Our defence is so poor, managed by a fuckin defender too. Playing Cummings out on the right, when we have a perfectly good winger on the bench, then taking a perfectly good winger off on the other side to play another striker on the left. It's fuckin comical.

Our midfield and forwards are good enough for this league but this thick c**t doesn't know how to set them up.

He can f**k right off.

McPake out.