All things Dundee FC

8 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

😍

FCVAfKwXsAsgQDa.jpeg.thumb.jpg.7c1cf92d120e3148594ab056e14e9e74.jpg

Simply awesome Johnny, they missed each other by 20 years, however imagine them both in the same Dark Blue engine-room.

Unstoppable together by today's standards, intelligence plus natural skill, in addition to balls of granite.

Regards

2054195339_OIP(24).jpg.37bdd0025876efa3479838ee06470684.jpg     

51 minutes ago, Zoomer Brown said:

Morrissey has really let himself go.

Thank you.

"It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate,

It takes strength to be gentle and kind".

Slink back under the rock your life-choice chose for you, sad Dab-boy.

"You just haven't earned it yet baby".

Weekend regards and I've also corrected your spelling my man.

1967-dundee-jim-mclean-bjnprt.thumb.jpg.16b1efc6df05d934611d6d37c1273641.jpg

Edited by This Charming Man

A well welcomed point in a very hard place to visit. I still think this team below is our best team going forward and it’s a team that would be well suited for County Wednesday.

Legzdins
Kerr Sweeney Ashcroft Marshall
McMullan Adam McGhee McCowan
Griffiths Cummings

If Byrne was fit, I’d have him in there.

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I don't think it was undeserved. We a a few clear cut chances.

In terms of possession and openings I thought Hearts were far better than us tbh, got to bare in mind they hit the post and bar as well. A point at Hearts is usually more than decent tho. 

Was that a tactic today to just leave Hearts on the ball out wide with no one pressuring the ball? I suppose it worked as they never scored from those situations. 

Cammy Kerr practicing throw ins in the park with his girlfriend all those years ago came good today.

It was a cracking throw. Much better than Fontaine's pish long throw and better than Charlie Adam's too.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Cammy Kerr practicing throw ins in the park with his girlfriend all those years ago came good today.

It was a cracking throw. Much better than Fontaine's pish long throw and better than Charlie Adam's too.

I thought it was his mum he went with, at least that was Si Ferry's story anyway. Could totally believe he did so with both.

Surprisingly, having someone other than 35 year old men taking long throws paid off.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Apparently the long throw was Cumdogs idea according to McPake.

"Even before today he was in contention to start on Wednesday night [against Ross County].

He’s probably been disappointed [not to start] because his goal record at Dundee has been good.

He’s a goalscorer and you always know when he’s in your team he is likely to get you a goal.

It sums him up that we brought him over to give him some instructions and he said he was going to get the winner.

He has confidence in himself and that’s great. He’ll be disappointed not to get the winner.

He says he’ll score every game and he even talked Cammy Kerr into doing a long throw.

We’ve been doing a long throw for three years and Cammy has never taken one – I’d like to say it was something we worked on but it wasn’t!"

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/2678235/dundee-boss-james-mcpake-hails-real-desire-of-super-sub-jason-cummings-revealing-striker-talked-cammy-kerr-into-long-throw-that-led-to-hearts-equaliser/