All things Dundee FC

10 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Great kick off time imo. 3pm kick off on a Saturday is best but this time is the next best thing. A lunchtime kick off is a big no no for me especially on a Sunday. That Sunday lunchtime kick off needs binned ASAP. 

Agreed, Sunday lunchtime is fucking horrific.

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Must admit, I'm quite excited for the kick off time but in saying that I don't drink at the football normally whereas this kick off is perfect for me to go on the lash straight after.

I'll be commencing on the lash at 10am next Saturday for Tynecastle, sort your timings out.

For me this Aberdeen game is in the way of a good day out to Edinburgh. My early season optimism is diminished but the games against County and St Mirren at the end of the month will be crucial.

This seasons start reminds me of the scene in the Deer Hunter where all were happy in the bar singing before being slaughtered in Vietnam. The summer was positive in here but reality is hitting home.

There is one man who could help us though, let's hope Charlie is fit.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Must admit, I'm quite excited for the kick off time but in saying that I don't drink at the football normally whereas this kick off is perfect for me to go on the lash straight after.

I'll be commencing on the lash at 10am next Saturday for Tynecastle, sort your timings out.

For me this Aberdeen game is in the way of a good day out to Edinburgh. My early season optimism is diminished but the games against County and St Mirren at the end of the month will be crucial.

This seasons start reminds me of the scene in the Deer Hunter where all were happy in the bar singing before being slaughtered in Vietnam. The summer was positive in here but reality is hitting home. Make no mistake, Perth was absolutely chronic.

There is one man who could help us though, let's hope Charlie is fit.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

12 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Think I’ll wait on the team lines tweet before deciding to go or not. This kick off does not suit me in the slightest and my horrendous hangover isn’t encouraging me out the door.

Confused Little Girl GIF

When i seen the starting line up i thought it looked decent. Two natural wingers - one providing an assist and one with a goal. 

What a difference Adam makes. Literally schooled Broonie tonight. 

Lets hope we don't have an injury straight away when we started to get our best eleven out with Byrne.

Bring on Edinburgh.

Thank you.

200.gif

What does it mean Ludo?

Christ we won but I’m not overcome with joy. Grim viewing but I suppose the first win after what we’ve been through so far had to be a shitfest.

Can’t see Griffiths being fit for the next game but great to see him get the goal.

43 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

@Gibby82 I think it was yourself that was eager to know how McMullan was getting on after we played St Johnstone.  Seeing as you appear so keen to know, he laid on Griffiths tonight for the opener with a superb cross field pass.  

Thank you for asking.

No need I saw the game mate! Two utter gangs but congratulations on the win. I am really enjoying Aberdeen’s slide into the abyss, not before time.

Really worried about losing Byrne. The ideal replacement for him was Finlay Robertson.

Max Anderson & Jordan McGhee aren't as disciplined in that role as he is and I hope McPake doesn't think putting Adam even deeper is the solution like he used to do with Dorrans.

McPake confirming it's a bad one post-match and that Byrne is off to the hospital.

All the best to him.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Really worried about losing Byrne. The ideal replacement for him was Finlay Robertson.

Max Anderson & Jordan McGhee aren't as disciplined in that role as he is and I hope McPake doesn't think putting Adam even deeper is the solution like he used to do with Dorrans.

McPake confirming it's a bad one post-match and that Byrne is off to the hospital.

All the best to him.

McGhee slots in where Byrne plays and Max takes over McGhee’s role. Nothing to see here. 

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

All the best to him.

You reckon Gowser could fill that hole?