All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, Taipei said:

Yep, just like Kris Boyd, Derek Ferguson, John Hartson, Packie Bonner etc etc

Its almost like playing for the old firm and spouting shite gets you a media job. 

Oh right because he played about 20 time for Rangers he’s been picked by 5live, Talksport, Question of Sport over thousands of players down south to appear and co host on their shows 🤦🏻‍♂️ Yeah we’re hurting with how shite we are but your moron and windae licker is piss poor. I’m going to hazard a guess that it’s because he’s a good lad and more importantly knows his stuff about football.  

6 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Oh right because he played about 20 time for Rangers he’s been picked by 5live, Talksport, Question of Sport over thousands of players down south to appear and co host on their shows 🤦🏻‍♂️ Yeah we’re hurting with how shite we are but your moron and windae licker is piss poor. I’m going to hazard a guess that it’s because he’s a good lad and more importantly knows his stuff about football.  

You’re entitled to your opinion, I’m entitled to mine. We don’t need to agree.

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You're a class A moron. IMO.

Good for you son 👍

3 minutes ago, Taipei said:

You’re entitled to your opinion, I’m entitled to mine. We don’t need to agree.

Good for you son 👍

We don’t. 

If you’d came up with a football reason why he shouldn’t be our manager any time in the future then fair enough but you never. 

Enjoy your evening fella 👍

I'm too disgusted to even point out the shite of today.

The one point I can't miss out today  is taking Byrne off when he was one of our only good players in the first half. Scandalous. Really fucking awful decision.

That was straight back to McCann and McIntyre territory.

How many years are we going to play Kerr and McGowan in a failing top league team before rectifying the issue? Utterly comical that two integral players in years of shite in the top flight are being tasked with making us a competitive team.

Things have got to change. That's the first real horror show of the season.

Adam back and severe changes against Aberdeen or I'm afraid it'll be time for me to bring out the rants. The performances have been good this season I won't forget that tonight, but today was depressingly bad.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, McG said:

Charlie Adam would be top bantz, 1 of the 2 thickest c***s in Scottish football.

Dundee’s squad just isn’t very good, couple of decent attackers but the rest is mainly championship jobbers.

That’s all you need to get out of the Championship really. A couple of good attacking players and the rest made up by bog standard players for that level.  That was Dundee in a nutshell last season. 

The worst Kilmarnock team in 30 years helps too.

I don’t think Charlie is obvious management material but he’s far from thick as shit and the ‘windae licker’ comment is way out of line.
Thought Sheridan made a difference. Agree that taking Byrne off was madness. McGhee has been off it in recent weeks. Marshall also poor. Gowser also shite today.
That said Sainties are a well oiled machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I'm too disgusted to even point out the shite of today.

The one point I can't miss out today  is taking Byrne off when he was one of our only good players in the first half. Scandalous. Really fucking awful decision.

That was straight back to McCann and McIntyre territory.

How many years are we going to play Kerr and McGowan in a failing top league team before rectifying the issue? Utterly comical that two integral players in years of shite in the top flight are being tasked with making us a competitive team.

Things have got to change. That's the first real horror show of the season.

Adam back and severe changes against Aberdeen or I'm afraid it'll be time for me to bring out the rants. The performances have been good this season I won't forget that tonight, but today was depressingly bad.

Thank you.

That Byrne substitution was a farce. Easily our best midfielder 1st half when Gowser was pish. Is McPake basically saying Byrne can’t play in a midfield 2?

2 minutes ago, Charles Stiles said:

Do you think is football knowledge and personality would have got him a high profile media job if he'd only played for County and Blackpool?

Like McFadden, Brazil, Miller, our own Jim Duffy when he’s out of work?

Charlie Adam shouldn't be your next manager for the simple reason that it would likely affect his time on the pitch.

I know player-managers are a thing but it rarely seems to work out and generally ends with them taking themselves out the side. You need him focussed entirely on playing this season.

13 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

We don’t. 

If you’d came up with a football reason why he shouldn’t be our manager any time in the future then fair enough but you never. 

Enjoy your evening fella 👍

Because he has zero experience. Is that a good enough reason.